🦋☆. ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ sʜɪғᴛ .☆🦋

Dedication

To the slutty girls who love masked men, strong women, action, and big dick.
He's a masked psycho, but at least he's on a path, so I love that.
xxx

✘✘

╔═---------------------------═ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═------------------------═╗

CONTENT WARNING

╰┈➤For adults only The content of this book may be triggering and disturbing to some readers. This is a dark romance thriller. Please take a warning that the content is for adults only.
This book contains dark subjects, the action involving multiple uses of weapons, and detailed descriptions of several types of violence. If you're uncomfortable with dark romance, don't read this book.
It's a dark romance with a killer, psycho, possessive, and morally grey.
Touch her, and you'll die, MMC. It's also a forbidden and taboo romance. It's a thriller with a dark plot.

╚═---------------------------═ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═------------------------═╝

✘✘

╰┈➤ SEXUAL AND TOPICS ASPECTS OF THE BOOK CAN BE DISTURBING FOR SOME PEOPLE. THE SUBJECTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

Blood play/ Mature language/Dubcon
CNC/BDSM/Knife play Voyeurism/Anal sex/ Praise
Nicotine/Degradation/Mask kink Primal play/Pain/Stepbrother/Stepsister
Age gap/Death/ Murder Gore/Psychopath behavior/ Violence Child and innocent suffering/Child neglect Trauma/ Kidnapping/Gun violence Sick behavior/Emotional Abuse/ Possession
Manipulation/Suicidal thoughts/Orgasm denial

✘✘

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

╰┈➤ WORK'S CHARACTERS, EVENTS, AND STORYLINE ARE ENTIRELY FICTIONAL. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS,LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.
THE AUTHOR HAS DRAWN INSPIRATION FROM VARIOUS SOURCES, BUT THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF THIS BOOK IS A CHALLENGING AND COMPLEX SUBJECT MATTER. WHILE THE AUTHOR HAS ENDEAVORED TO APPROACH THIS TOPIC WITH SENSITIVITY AND DILIGENCE, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO NOTE THAT DUE TO LIMITED INFORMATION, ELEMENTS OF THE NARRATIVE HAVE BEEN SHAPED BY THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION. THIS WORK IS A CREATIVE ENDEAVOR AND SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AS SUCH.

✘✘

Once again listen to me sweetheart This  is also intended for ADULTS.
If that’s not you, Sweet Pea, then I love your moxie, but close the book and come back once you’ve turned eighteen. X ;)

 X ;)