Worldwide.

"nobody can drag me, down." I sung into the microphone closing my eyes, the concert was almost done. I opened my eyes and looked over at niall, he nodded his head, and we all burst back into song as the crowd screamed along with us.
We had been planning our tour to do only one night in Las Vegas, but having tons of extra time, we decided we would stay here and do a couple more, and spend almost a month here.

"Good work tonight guys!" Smiled Paul our manager as we all flopped onto the couches in the dressing room.
"Im shattered!" Laughed Liam grabbing himself another bottle of water.
"So i was thinking, tonights our first night in vegas, casinos and clubs?" I said smirking at the lads.
"Lets do it!" Said Zayn jumping from the couch and walking towards the exit. We all got in my car instead of the bus and headed back to the hotel we were staying in. As we turned in we all caught a glimpse of the same thing.
"Harry, the paps." Said Louis quietly as i stopped the car, jolting us all forwards.
"Get out." I said to the boys. "Go round the back where paul goes, they won't bother with me."
They all got out the car and ran through the bushes. I drove straight up to them and parked beside them.
I stopped the engine, took a deep breathe, and stepped out of the range rover. Straight away they all ran over to get pictures, but not one of them said a word, they never seem to talk to me lately.
I battled my way through them and got in the elevator, hitting the button for the second top floor.
When i reached the top i stepped out and strode along the corridor to mine and Louis room.
"Arite chap!" He said peering up from his laptop screen as i closed the door behind me.
Me and Louis had always been a strong team, i tell him everything, he even knows some things that the other boys don't. We also have a shared apartment back at home.
"Im gunna go for a shower." I said walking into the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and had a jam session to myself.

We all gathered in the hallway and looked each other up and down.
"You guys ready to go?" Asked Liam
"Lets do it." Smiled Zayn patting Liam's back and striding down the hall.

Jasmine:
We stepped out into the hall and smiled,
"You guys excited for our first night out in Las Vegas?!" Squealed amber excitedly grabbing our sides.
"Obviously! I better get some hot boy tonight!" I laughed as we headed to the elevator.
I sported a short and tight black dress with a cutout from my upper-back curving down to my bellybutton, just showing off my piercing, and only one sleeve, along with my black Louboutin
Shoes and quite heavy silver makeup with red lipstick, and a curly,hair down style.
The casino we planned to head to was only a couple blocks away so we decided to walk.
As we strolled down the street i smiled
"How cool would it be to pick up a totally hot rich boy in vegas?like i know we joke about it but i don't think i'd cope with the thought!"
"Shut up jasmine, you've spoke about hot boys and one night stands since we planned this trip!" Giggled Amber,
"Just enjoy your night okay?" Said katie.
As we arrived the size of the building made me feel almost helpless.
"Lets go girls!" Winked amber grabbing our hands and pulling us towards the doors.
"Mind the famous guests we have in tonight, wouldn't want a bunch of screaming fans ruining their nights!" Laughed the guards.
"Oh yeah like who?" Smirked katie leaning on the door.
"All 5 members of 1 direction, theyre in the back bar, don't bother them now!" He laughed letting us in.
"I dont think ive ever heard a song of theirs in my life, probably wouldnt recognise them at first glance." Chuckled katie.

Harry:
I slung back in the chair i sat in at one of the tables, the boys were all laughing at a joke i had just made, and i chugged down what was left of my beer.
"Calm it on the drink buddy, youve had at least 2 more than the rest of us!" Laughed Niall as i slammed it onto the table.
"Its fine, im gunna run outside for a smoke, care to join me Zayn?" I asked standing up and pulling my packet from my pocket.
"Nah, ill hang back." He said nodding his head.
I took off towards the door and made my way through the crowds.
I slipped out the backdoor and leaned against the wall, pulling a cigarette out and putting it between my lips. I sparked my lighter, nothing, again and again, nothing.
"Fuck!" I shouted throwing it to the ground.
"Need a light?" I heard a female voice chime.
I turned to look at the opposite side of the door from where i leaned and a girl in a hot black dress stood leaning against the wall, cigarette between her red lips.
"Yeah,clearly" i said running my hand through my hair and looking awkwardly at the lighter that lay in bits on the floor.
"Your not very patient are you?" She said quietly, taking my ciggy out of my mouth and placing it in her own, and sparking her own lighter.
"You could say that." I replied, looking at her as she handed me it back, i took a long draw and looked her up and down, her dress seemed to be quite short from the looks of the front, and i could see the charm hanging from her belly sitting neatly on top of the dress, her eyes painted silver with lots of sparkles and detail in the wing-thing.. Whatever its called it was pretty impressive. Her hair fell past her shoulders in dark curls and her shoes made her only half a head shorter than me. Shes hot, not like model hot, but hot, not like any of the girls id slept with before, a different type of hot.
"Take a picture, itll last longer." She giggled finishing her cigarette and crushing it against the wall.
"Would you mind?" I smirked blowing out my smoke, and retrieving my phone from my pocket,
"If it stops you from staring" she winked blowing me a kiss as i took a photo of her.
I took another draw of my own and then flung it,
"Stand on it. Put it out" she said in an almost stern tone,
"You do it." I teased,
"My shoes cost a lot, you do it." she laughed again, before turning to walk inside.
"Your determined." I said pouting, and walking over to the still burning ciggy to stand on it.
I turned around and she was gone.. Goddamnit.