Chapter 1

~Xander~

Growing up , I always hated people. I hated the way they thought, the way they ate, every little sound they would male would just irritate me. I couldn't stand it.

Years later here I am at 27 , still hating people and preferring my own space and I've made that very clear but I don't think my best friend gets that. Anderson is my best friend since I could remember. His parents passed away when he was young so my parents took him in. He's basically my brother.

"Come on please, I'm turning 28 and I really want you to be there , I know the setting isn't your usual thing but I really would enjoy it if you were there." He says as he places his elbows on my table and balances his big head on his hands all the while giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine this once and never again " I sigh while giving in. He's my brother , my family, seeing him happy makes me happy.

"Yes! You're going to have fun , and who knows , you may even find your match." He says with a big grin on his face whole wiggling his eyebrows and I just roll my eyes and get back to work.

Later that night

~Ariel~

"Get it girl"

"Yeah shake that pretty little ass for me"

"Oh how I would love to fuck that ass"

I just stare down at them and continue my dance. Dancing has always been one of my favorite things to do, if nor the only thing.

To me it was and still is my coping mechanism for anything. I dance when I'm sad , happy, angry etc , you name it. I would beg my mom to take me for ballet as it wasn't just dancing but dressing like a princess while doing what you loved but her shifty response was always "there's no money for that" , but there was always money for drugs huh.

I ignore these men and their foul comments, continuing my dance around the pole when I spot a very familiar face. Looking as handsome as always sitting in a manspread position, dressed in an all black suit , with a drink in his ring covered hand is Xander Bianchi.

My very handsome asshole boss staring directly at me as I continue with my dance routine . I know I should he panicking right now but I just am not. I know he doesn't like clubs and stuff so he was definitely here for Damian, his brothers birthday. He hasn't taken his eyes off me once and I decide to put on the best show of my life while maintaining eye contact with him.

I mean im probably fired now that he knows his accountant works at a club bit not just any club, a strip club. That would be bad for his company right? I don't think so, people don't care about our lives outside Bianchi enterprises.

As my song comes to an end , I do a split on the pole and people start throwing 100 dollar bills at me a. I smile and silently leave to my changing room.

I blow him a little kiss and see him smirk into his glass while slowly shaking his head which causes me to give myself a victorious grin. So he can smile huh.

When I get to the back I see 4 black bags full of cash that I made which was collected by the guys . Thats got to be around 40-60 thousand, the most I've made this week for sure.

I smile and give myself a pep talk in the mirror "You've got this Ariel, it'll all blow over and by Monday he'll forget he saw you here" I tell myself.
Just as I am about to change someone knocks and I respond with "Come in".

Mr Peterson, the club owner walks in with a big grin on his face. Bastard definitely made a lot of money thanks to me , because he only ever has a shit eating grin like that when he does.

"Ariel my gorgeous missus , amazing performance as always . I'm glad you haven't left yet, someone has requested a 1 on 1 with you . He's a very nice gentleman and has given us a very generous amount to specifically see just you. I wouldn't want to disappoint him. What do you say?"

"Thank you , I was about to head out but,"
I check the time on my phone and see it's 1am , which means I still have time to get enough sleep as today is Friday so no work tomorrow.

"Fuck it let's do it. I hope you've told them my no touching rule" I say more than ask as I strictly do not fuck or anything else with clients except dance.

"Ofcourse" he says .

As I make way to the private rooms I ask who I'm meeting but he doesn't answer just says that this client is very important and him being happy is good for business so I should mess this up , bla bla bla.

We get to the VIP private room and he leaves me to enter the room. VIP rooms are my favorite, covered in different kinds of toys , sex toys , not too much yet not too dull, a pole in the middle of the room, a bed to the far end and a chair in the middle so that someone could watch the other person on a pole.

The room is glowing red due to the led lights and yet I could clearly make out the face of the client.

Recognition hits and shock forms but I quickly mask it and walk towards him with a smirk on my face

"Hello Mr Xander " .

******
Vote lives and let me know how you like this chapter

Follow me on Instagram @annabellawrites okay❤️
Love you bye