meeting him. #1

"You got room for more?" someone says as they walk into the bar.

"Always got room for one more," Meliodas replies with a grin, turning to the newcomer.

"For such a little fellow, he’s one hard working waiter." another customer says as meliodas walks over to give another table their drinks.

Meliodas rolled his eyes, "Oh, no, I’m not the waiter, buddy, I’m the owner of this place." He says the customer.

"He’s the owner? A young kid like that?" the same guy says, seeming as shocked as the other customers.

after a bit, meliodas brings out an order. "Alright, fresh from the oven! It’s the Boar Hat Pie that made the Boar Hat famous." He says as he sets it down on a table in front of the three customers.

"It looks great! Let’s eat some pie!" the three men he's serving say. The three men take a bite... then wince, and spit it out in disgust.

Meliodas watched as the patrons reacted to his cooking, a mix of surprise and amusement on his face. "You should have known. our story for having really good booze, but the food... not so good."

All three of them then say “You might have mentioned that!” One of them says while rolling up his sleeves “Are you messing with us kid?!” Another of them says, “Hold it, this guy’s packing a sword!” the third guy says.

Meliodas sighed and rolled his eyes, "Oh, here we go again." He looked at the man who had noticed the sword and raised an eyebrow, "Well, you guys... looks like we’ve got a problem. Now, let’s fix it." He asked, gripping the hilt of his sword lightly, and snapping his fingers.

as he snaps his fingers, hawk, a talking pig walks into the room. "Come on you call that a mess, really? What do you need me for?!" Hawk says.

"Hey, guys, that pigs talking to us!" one of the guys says in surprsie and fear.

"That’s right I’m a talking pig! Man, what a bunch of hillbillies!" Hawk says in annoyance, as he trots over to the mess.

Meliodas watched as the situation unfolded with amusement, his eyes twinkling slightly. He shook his head and sighed, "We need to clean up this mess now, Hawk."

Hawk then eats up the mess that was spit out by the three men. "Next time, there better be some decent size scraps around here!" he says, as he begins to walk off.

Meliodas looked at the men, looking unamused. "You know, I’ve got a family recipe for whole roasted hog, if you guys want some!" he says to them.

hawk looks scared, then acts grateful instead. "I am so full; those are the best scraps I ever had!" he says nervously, causing Laughter to echo around the tavern.

almost immediately, someone rushes into the Boar hat. "I saw it!" the guys says in a panic. after a couple minutes, he's sat down, looking more relaxed. "No kidding, I saw it with my own two eyes! I swear it was, by everything holy, it was the Wondering Rust Knight, I saw out there!" the same guys says.

"No kidding, it seems like it’s been on everyone’s mind." a different guy says.

"Come on, those are just made up stories people say to scare their kids into behaving. If you don’t do what I tell you, one of the Seven Deadly Sins will come for you in blood rusted armor! Woooo! Aaaaah!" another guy says.

Meliodas looked around curiously. "the Seven Deadly sins?" he says with fake innocence.

"Man, you mean you never heard of them, young tavern owner?" a guy says.

"Their wanted posters are hanging everywhere like those over there. When was it, about ten years ago?" a different man says.

"Dozens of Holy Knights from all across the land were butchered so fast that they didn’t even have time to defend themselves. And they say The Seven Deadly Sins were the ones who were responsible for it. From what I heard, the way the Holy Knights' Grandmaster was murdered... it was too gruesome for anyone to look at." the same guy from earlier says.