Interview🦋

Characters:(there are many but these are the main characters)

Y/n , Jimin , Tae, Jungkook , Kano (Jimin's younger sister).

Lets begin::

Small introduction:
  Hie I'm y/n Jung and I'm 20 years old

  Hello I'm Jimin Park and I'm the one and only son of the Park's and CEO of one of the big company. I'm 20 years old.

                              Interview:
Y/n: oh my god I'm scared as hell. I think I'm gonna ruin everything 😭

Staff: Jung Y/n is the next person to go in. Is she here??

Y/n: y-yeah I'm here! *Goes in*

                      Inside the cabin
Jimin: miss please take a seat

Y/n: ye-yes sir!! Thank you!

Author's pov:
       Hiee minniezz, so yeah Y/n was answering every questions correctly and finally somehow she managed to finish the interview.  (Proud of y/n 😆)

                At Y/n's home
Y/n: oh my I don't think I will be selected there were many people for the interview.

Y/n: *reads the interview booklet* AND THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED BEST WILL GET THE P.A. (personal assistant) POSITION???

Y/n: whatever all I need is a job right now *phone rings*

Over the phone:
Luna: hello y/n??

Y/n : hello yes Luna? Why did you called me? Any problem?

Luna: no problem y/n I called you to inform that we are having a reunion!!

Y/n: oh my godddd reallyyyy??? I can't believe itt

Luna: you need to believe it! Everyone is comingg and as a popular girl you also need to come!!

Y/n: yeah! I moved out when we were in 8th grade rightt! I hope everyone remember me!! 😅

Luna: they will know you as a popular girl don't worry

Y/n: yeah I remember, no one in our class class by our real name. Anyways when is the reunion??

Luna: You have three days y/n

Y/n: ok then message me the timing and the location. Oki see u at the reunion byee.

Luna: okay byee y/n!!

A small information::
    So Luna is Y/n's classmate and in y/n's class every one have a unique nickname and y/n's nick name is popular girl...