1.00

Amara is sitting in her cabin behind the table flipping through today's newspaper to stay up-to-date with the happening around her city. By profession Amara is a doctor, she is an Indian origin girl but was living her life in Italy. She is an assistant of a very reputed heart surgeon around the world. She assists him in every surgery and travel with him wherever he goes for the surgeries of his patients. Currently she is in New York.

She is a reading a news article where she saw the face of a Notorious Mob Boss named Francesco Accardi. He is an Italian-American Mafia Boss who controls half of the U.S. He practically owns everything from malls, clubs, hospitals, hotels, shipping company and much more. Amara already knows about him as he is quite famous, not because he is a gangster but because he is handsome and dream of every female colleague of hers. Amara thinks this is stupid of her colleagues to fall for a criminal just because he is handsome. Like sister he literally kills people. But he is just devilish handsome. And if you are pretty or handsome all bad deeds of yours are easily forgiven.

Amara neatly folded the newspaper back and started paying attention to her work. She completed all her duties and started to pack her bags to go to her hotel room and get some sleep. Her hotel was not so far away from her hospital so she decided to talk a small walk. New York is a city which never sleeps all the shops were also opened at night. So, she thought it won't be too bad to take a walk. She bid good byes to her staff and started walking towards her hotel.

But today's night is an unusual one. When she stepped out of hospital the first thing she noticed it was dark. Why it's dark because street lights all were not working. Anyways, she lite her phone's flash light started walking towards the dark alley. Because in the next alley it was her destination.

She didn't mind the darkness and kept walking. It was a big mistake, towards her alleys dead end she heard people screaming in pain and crying for help. Pleadings to release them. There she saw one man beating four tied man brutally and two men standing besides him. Their back were facing her.

"How you dare to f**king double cross me in my business, this is my area, this is my club. How dare you sell drugs in my area. I am eliminated everyone who dares to oppose me. Today, I will eliminate you all. Tell me the name of your gang. Tell me you bastards", he kept beating them mercilessly.

A shrieked escaped from Amara's mouth, she covered her mouth with her hand and ran for her life.

"F**k, Now who was that. Luca bring that person to me. I will personally put bullets in their head. No one interrupts me. Today, I will kill everyone", he ordered his right hand man Luca to get that person who interrupted his beating session. Francesco doesn't want any witnesses to stay alive.

Amara ran and hide herself behind a dumpster. She turned her flashlight off and silenced her phone. She controlled her breathing not letting herself to make any kind of sound. Francesco beat those people until they passed out. He stopped when his man Luca and Enzo informed him that they couldn't find that person who saw them.

"Useless, you couldn't find a single person. Then what is the need of you in my gang", Luca and Enzo felt ashamed of themselves.

"Come out now I will go easy on you", Francesco yelled.

"I know you are here. If you were have ran then my men would have definitely caught you, but they couldn't so you must be hiding here"

"COME OUT NOW"

Francesco has already noticed the dumpster and he is sure the witness of this incident is hidden behind it. Amara with her held breath keep praying for her safety. Suddenly a hand roughly captured her and pulled out her from her hidden place.

Amara winced in pain. But made no sound. Francesco roughly dragged her with me and dropped her in middle of road. Luca handed Francesco a loaded gun in his hand, he took and removed it's safety lock.

"I don't like repeating myself. Why did you not come out when I first warned you", Francesco said while looking at his gun. Amara sat on her knees and did not uttered any single word and kept gazing at ground.

Her silence took Francesco's attention. He looked at a girl look who is sitting on her knees looking at ground.

"I see you are not talking"

No reply. Francesco was a bit surprised usually his victims would plead for their lives but this girl neither she is pleading nor making any sound. Amara on other hand has already accepted an easy route that she would like to die by a bullet in head but will never plead to a criminal who take pleasure in killing others.

Francesco walked towards her pointed his gun at her head. "You are interesting but sadly you have to die today", Amara glanced towards her killer. Their eyes meet and Amara instantly recognised him. He is Francesco Accardi. When Francesco looked into those eyes his heart fell at the look of those eyes. He just saw the most beautiful eyes and most angelic face. But Francesco moved his finger on trigger and Amara closed her eyes.

*Bang Bang*