1.

"One feisty woman she is."

Loading .  .  .
███ 𝟮𝟬%
████ 𝟰𝟬%
█████ 𝟲𝟬%
██████ 𝟴𝟬%
███████ 𝟭𝟬𝟬%

My eyes fluttered open on a lazy Saturday morning. The sunlight glistened into my eyes, I groaned and my arms and legs and rolled to my left but ended up falling down the bed with a loud thud.

"Fuck..." I groaned and sat up against my bed frame, on the floor and caressed my arm. "What a wonderful day to start the day." I commented and got up to head to the shower.

I grabbed my hair brush and locked the bathroom door, I turned the water on and started singing. I could hear the door to my room, I groaned and started singing louder for them to leave.

I heard Christopher groan and shut the door. I sighed and went on singing.

After around 50 minutes i skipped down the stairs for breakfast, while I fixed my uniform. I came halfway down when I saw the others tensed. I cocked a Brow up.

"Whats going on-" I was cut off by Jayme pulling me by my arm onto the balcony. "Dramatic much,idio-" I cut myself off when i was greeted by a peculiar sight.

Six strangers, in our house. There were two women, one was short and the other was tall and had black bangs. My gaze shifted to the other strangers, there was one that looked like 70's Jesus and another one in all black who was much rather looking like a low budget ninja. Then they flickered to a large, buff,blond man. Then my eyes fell on a boy, pretty tall, with dark brown hair, green eyes and a stoic expression. "Typical teenager..." I thought.  I shook the thought out of my head.

"You're alive." The big buff man softly panted towards dad.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Dad asked. "Well, yeah, I'm happy that we're home and together again." The man sighed.

"What the fuck? Is this guy dad's boyfriend or something?"

"Wrong. This isn't your home."

The strangers looked awfully confused and shared nervous glances with eachother. I turned to look at Sloane, she was lustfully looking at the blond man.

I decided to check what was going on, I focused all attention on Sloane and read Her mind. "Wow...he's kinda sweet." She smiled to herself. I mentally face-palmed.

"This is the Umbrella Academy..?" The woman cautiously asked. "Wrong again, this is the sparrow academy." Reginald said.

"And who are those weirdos on the balcony?" Knife bòy asked, I shot him a deathly glare and was about to pounce on him but Jayme stopped me, she rolled her eyes and shoved me aside. She's the wierdo not me.

"These, are the sparrows, my children." Reginald spoke for us while everyone stood proudly, their head held high.

"Thats not possible,old man." The little guy said annoyed and frustrated. I swear I'll punch him.

"I'm pretty sure I'd know, wouldn't I?" Reginald spoke mockingly but my attention was with the 70's Jesus guy, he looked at Ben lovingly. "Ben, is that really you?" He asked softly.

Ben scoffed at him "cute hat,Sundance."

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy," Reginald told the Sparrows. "A group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn."

The little guy turned his head in order to check the briefcase he left in the other room.

As the tall woman moved forward, Reginald caught her gaze as she stared at him in complete shock. "Claim?" She asked before turning to face the little guy. "Look, Five, what the hell is going on?"