001

❤︎︎𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞❤︎︎

gemma maddens, god where do you start. oh i know! she's a goddess. she's unreal. she's a real life princess, an angel.

from the way she glows and the sunlight radiates off her face, to the way she struts around everywhere. from the way her skin is perfectly flawless to the endless curves that fall on her
body. gemma maddens is the definition of perfection.

she's out of any man's league.

maddens is an outgoing and confident girl. she's powerful and knows her worth. she fucking knows she's hot. she owns it, but she doesn't fuck about with boys, even though if she wanted to she could. a snap of her fingers and there they'd be, a line of men, a huddle, a massive group of boys who'd beg on their knees for the woman.

but gemma wouldn't, she couldn't let the men in. wait let me rephrase. the man would come in but she wouldn't let them in in. to get her know her properly. it's a quick fuck around to her and all fun and games, she has every boy wrapped around her finger anyway.

she loves the boys who chase her, but she won't put her effort into them if they chase her for sex. she'll give them what they want but after that nothing more.

gemma likes the man to chase her like she's the only girl. not just a one night stand. the ones that treat her like she's gold, a diamond even. that she's something precious they should never lose or let go of. that they should need to want to die over her, desire her.

so in other words? she wanted a gentleman.

a genuine, nice, kind, respectful and sweet man. not a boy. not a pathetic immature boy. oh no, a man.

gemmamads❤️123027 💬6372i invested in me

gemmamads
❤️123027 💬6372
i invested in me.

comments:

ellathomas_: omg hot.
>ily

britneydevillers: woah stun
>brit i miss u angel!

daniellathresh: wow you sexy sexy girl
> mommy

ellacaddel: face of a fucking angel wowza
> ughhhh adore youu🎀

mayajama: this. this is it👏🏽
> mother?! ilyilyily

miniminter: alright lad
user1> brudda what is lanky miniminter doing here?💀
user2> taliamar come get your man
taliamar> 💀

alix_earle: hey there beautiful😉
> hey there hottie😜

"fuck you dani" gemma laughed as her and her two closest friends, ella and daniella relaxed in the pool.

"ah you bitch my hair!" the girls squeeled as they dunked eachothers heads under the water for no apparent reason just, jokes. the girls' hair was soaked and full of chlorine, and their makeup was practically sliding off their faces- i mean who the fuck wears makeup to the pool- and they were a giggling mess like always.

the three girls had grown up together in england. they'd always been a healthy trio through childhood, primary school, secondary school and university.

all three of them studied fashion modeling as it was the three girls dream to become a model, strutting down the intimidating catwalks. they all graduated uni and were waiting to be scouted. then one was, gemma.

then ella and finally daniella. they were wanted to be models in runway shows, advertisements and more.

they started up their own social media's and their beauty is what earned them their platform's essentially along with further down the line, becoming influencers and producing content.

the girls loved england but for what they wanted to persue, they'd have to move. to somewhere sunnier, somewhere with more opportunities- and dubai called their names.

money went into them buying a massive mansion together so they could be in each other's presence all the time, constantly getting content filmed or shoots done as the home was very photogenic, it had everything.

even a pool, yes they're in their own pool. splashing around like a bunch of little kids. you'd never guess by looking at the three the serious money they're pulling in.

"okay guys enough, enough," ella brushes off her giggles as she exited the pool, "im having fun and all but we have to shoot in," she pulls up her wrist to check her watch and eyes go wide, "thirty minutes! motherfuckers get out we gotta go!" ella squeeled and the two still in the pool scrambled out quickly, reaching for a towel and wrapping it around their body jetting off inside the home.

"fuck shit," gemma ran holding her towel up trying to avoid slipping and darting up the stairs.

thankfully the shoot wasn't a big one, but it had to be done. it was for their instagrams and a sponsored post that'd be taken by a professional photographer at their home.

it has loads of lovely places to snap some insane shots after all.

gemma typically does her own makeup, and hair that currently reeks of chlorine but she had no time to clean it so rapidly slicked it back tight to her head and coated it in smelly shit so the chlorine scent was unrecognisable.

the girl slipped her outfit over top her gelled head and began slapping on her primer to make sure her base look flawless, waiting for it to dry in and become sticky.

and whilst she waited for the primer to get tacky on her face a ping went off on her phone. one that grabbed her attention.

gemma is a busy girl, she has someone texting her every minute. bitch she's busy and booked. but this notification was calling her name. she felt the urge that she had to check that notification specifically.

so she dropped everything in her hands and grabbed her phone, seeing the notification was infact from instagram, a dm.

gemma went further on to investigate who sent the text and entered the instagram app to see a blue verified tick with a, rather random text.

@𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞
𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬- 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

first chap of this book🎀
pls don't be silent readers and comment it gives me motivation