Chapter 4

Author's pov

Both the family reached the farm house it was almost evening except Nirvi and Aadhvi..

At farmhouse
All of them are given respective or allotted rooms to freshen up..

(As all the rooms are allocated only ishir and ishaan's side room was left and which was allotted to Aadhvi and Nirvi )

After almost 30 minutes both the sisters enter inside laughing and eating ice cream with all over their face and clothes and taking each other photo and selfies.....

Aadhvi's mom : saw them and said what is this is this the way two grown girls from a good family behave like this ...!!

Eating or feeding your clothes and the main thing keep that phone aside whenever I see you may yourself present in that in one place with your brain but that daba will always present in your hands ( 🤦mom and their hate for their child phone never changes 🤦) and why you both are eating ice cream in the evening want to catch cold or what ((mom and their care you will never get anywhere.. love you mom 🤗🤗 little feeling of your author and every child reading this .. of let's go back to both the sisters )) and that movement alarm in her mother's phone rang which she has kept to give medicine to her husband and she noticed the time (i think today luck wasn't in ther favour) what half passed 9 you both are returning now just then her Nirvi's mom came to save them ....!!

Nirvi mom : arey late them go it's late they must be feeling hungry let them have their dinner!!

Looking 👀 towards the girls move move ..move fast and come after changing this dirty clothes I am serving your dinner okayyy...

Both : ok mom/ masi

And hug her saying thanks in her ear and move upstairs with 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Nirvi mom : God this children na they also apply the ice cream on me
Aadhvi's elder sister Ananya...who was standing there and said why do you always save them from mom's scolding they deserve a lesson for coming late...!!??

Nirvi mom : we know how to teach them you please go and rest

Aadhvi : thank God masi came other wise we both we have been the victim of ears harassment and domestic violence mom was going to spare us
Nirvi : yaa but now let's go and change otherwise both the mom will scold together..

At the dinner table both the sisters are having dinner while planning to spend their next Sunday and at the same movement Ishbir who came to attend his office call saw her laughing care freely and was lost in her ......

At the same movement Ananya who was coming down though to try her luck on ishir

Ananya pov:-

How much hot and handsome he is and his abs omg and not to forget owner of multi million dollar what else I need if he became mine my life will be set and all my friends will be jealous of me the person whom they only see in magazine or in newspaper not even in interview is all mine his all money is mine ... I should try my luck and who have rights and power to ignore me and my beaut thinking all this she went to him...!!!!!

Ananya : Hi handsome

Ishir comes out of his admiration but chooses to ignore her ...

Ananya : Hi I am talking to you let's go and have some fun said with a wink...(chudail😮‍💨)

Ishbir : what th.. While glaring eyes

Ananya who got scared areee i me.... Mean game yaa yaay game let's go...

Ishbir : no not interested said with attitude was about to go....

Mihir : no no... yes we are arranging burnfire in the garden and few games let's play don't be in your bossy mood I am not scared of you bhaii .....