3|night out

pedri took me on a tour of his house, damn it was big, his room was upstairs, mine was down the hall, and well pablos was across from mine.

i went straight to get ready, i just put on mascara and lip gloss, it's gonna be dark there so no one really will see my face, and i did in fact curl my hair.

now the real problem is what should i wear, dress? yes, no? yes.

i decided to wear a black silky dress and heels, for the first time, later i will see how they dress for clubs and go along with their type of dressing.

i went downstairs, expecting only pedri to be there, but oh.. there was pablo too, sitting on the couch scrolling on instagram, my heels made a noice and since i was on stairs i made a sound everytime i stepped, causing pedri and pablo to look at me.

"are you going in that?" pedri asks

"yeah, um is anything wrong about my outfit"

"no, you look beautiful" pablo comments out of blue

pedri side eyed him and went to get ready, i sat across from pablo and picked my phone, i wasn't on instagram all day, there was a thousand messages and followers.

@pablogavi
wants to follow you!

@frenkiedejong
wants to follow you!

@lamineyamal
wants to follow you!

@mikkykiemeney
wants to follow you!

tap for more...

everyone from the group followed me, not only them but barcelonas fans, alot of them.

we both sat on the couch, on our phones, neither of us bothered to start a conversation, it was like this until pedri came downstairs ready.

"let's go" pedri says

"pablo i heard you are a passenger princess, but can i sit in the front only this time, please?"

"hmm, yeah, okay, but only this time" pablo answers playfully

"thank youu"

from pedris stories i learnt that pablo fights for the seat in the front and he doesn't give it away easily, but why did he let me take the seat so easily?

for the whole ride i felt pablo staring at me, i even saw him smiling at me, what has gotten into him, he rejected the literal princess of Spain, why would he be interested in me then? and again i just live in my delusions.

we enter the club and pedri directs me to the table where sira and mikky are sitting , im making way to their table and i suddenly crash into a boy, i apologised and went to the table

"heyyyy dri"
"hiii dri"

"heyy"

i have a chance to ask them a question before everyone comes, a question that was in my head since i met pablo.

"does pablo have a girlfriend"

"I KNEW IT" sira shouts

i chuckle

"he doesn't, but i have to mention that he didn't take his eyes off you not for a second today at the beach" mikky adds