Hooray?

Yandera's POV

Engagement Day.

I woke up to shouting, but not the bad kind the woohoo kind. I was walking down the hallway when I heard Henidiey yelling in a figures grip. "I can't, I just can't!" She yelled. It looked like a girl around my age too, but who cares.

I continued my adventure to the kitchen? I was halfway down the stairs when I heard my mother shriek at the top of her lungs. I continued to have a leisurely walk though. When I walked into the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks. Gorgie my brother was in a suit! You might not get it, but it's a big deal.

"And it'll be today." He said. "What will be today?" I asked super confused. He turned to me. "I know you hate her guts but..." He started. "WHO!? WHAT?!" I yelled. "Yandera, I'm proposing to Hellandrea..." He finished. I just blinked as the anger rushed to my head. "You mean your proposing to Hellandrea Alexanderne." I said and with each word I started to yell louder. He flinched at my yelling, while my eye started twitching.

Then the devil walked in, pushing my little sister forward. "H...hi G...oooorrrggiie." she stuttered, when the devil let go of her. "Heya." He greeted back. Is no one else suspicious about those two? Whateveah.

Back to the matter at hand. I pointed my finger at Hell (wink wink) "YOU!" I yelled slowly walking over to her. Then I turned to Gorgie. "HER!?" I yelled. Then it all went black...

----------------------

A/N just so you know for the next chapter, Hellandrea slammed a beer bottle on Yandera's Head, making her black out.