Eight

Brinley's Pov
About 4 hours after we get back to the Roomie's house the movers showed up and put everything into my room. I had already set my gaming set up because we were going to be doing a drinking stream later that day. I told my new roommates that I was just going to leave everything in my room and set it up after the stream. They all agreed then we left to go shopping.
  While we were shopping Rae runs up to me Screaming. and jumped onto me

Rae
Omg Brinnnnn

Brin
Omg what do you want (as she's laughing)

Rae
guess who just asked me to give them your number.

Brin
I don't fucking know who?

Rae
I'll give you a hint, he has a really deep voice.

Brin
You're kidding right!! He has me on snap why didn't he just ask me for it.

Rae
I don't know he was probably to shy to ask you. I think he has a crush on you.

I rolled my eyes and lightly smirked then looked to the excited Rae

Brin
Okay you can give him my number but nothing more than that.

Rae
(she screamed again and excitedly )
okay. I definitely ship you guys yay

We all bought a bunch of close, everyone's reasoning behind it was I had a big ass closet I needed to fill and they were going to donate some clothes. It has been all around a good few months for me. My streaming career is finally taking off, and Im finally happy. Before I met my friends I was genuinely going to give up and move back to my home town but Im glad I didn't all because of them.
We all got back to the house and put our clothes away. We got home about 2 hours early so I had time to put my shit away where I wanted it all to go. First I unpacked all of my clothes and put them away. I finally had a closet big enough to organize everything how I wanted to.
Pj shirts on the far left. Normal shirts next to it. Going out shirts in the middle, then sweatshirts, then finally my dress. Rae calls me a neat freak but I just like to know where all my stuff is. I make fun of her closet all the time it's so messy I honestly don't know how she can find anything in there. I then put my pants shoes and jewelry away in my closet.
I put my gaming set up on a wall over by my large window in my room because i'm a whore for national lighting,but i didn't push it all the way up to the window just enough to where i can put my light rings up. I then start to decorate my room I put my bookcase and put all my books and my Ban from the seven deadly sins figurines. (don't judge he is hot even if he is a anime character)
I looked at my phone to check the time and I was almost 5:30 so i go over to my set up and start my starting soon scene with my normal timer. I then send out notifications to all my subscribers letting them know that I was starting a stream soon. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to grab food and the bottles of mike's hard strawberry, lemonade that I had bought for this exact moment.
Before I started my steam I got a text from a number that wasn't in mu contacts.

Random ass number
Hey this is Corpse,Rae gave me your
number I hope that was cool.

Brin
uhh yeah that 100 let me save
your number really quick.

I saved his number in my  phone then get back to the conversation.

Brin
Im so excited ill actually get to talk
you more!!!

Corpse🥵
Yeah me too, Ive been actually
wanted to ask for your number
for awhile now.

Brin
Oh yeah?
Your playing and drinking with
us tonight right?

Corpse🥵
Yeah Im actually getting set up
rn....

Brin
Perfect ill see you in there!!!

My timer was at a minute so I ended the starting soon screen and started talking to my subs, and start my intro.
Hey guys how is it going. Today we have a fun stream about to happen with some amazing friends. You guys are probably noticing I have a different room and my set up is different. That because I moved in with the Roomies. So Rae, Syk,Tina, Leslie, Yvonne,and Miyoung. Everything looks a little weird and it's fine i'm still setting up my room to how I want it. Anyways back to the stream. Today we are doing a drinking stream, and playing with.
Corpse
Rae
Leslie
Sykkuno
Toast
Ash
Tina
and Dream

And we will be playing round of applause. Fall guys so i hope you guys enjoy as much as I will.
About 7 hours later we all say goodbye to each other and goodnights, and end stream.

I get ready for bed putting on a over sized sweatshirt and plaid pj shorts. I lay in bed for a little bit to try to get comfortable when I get a notification. Corpse had texted me.

Corpse🥵
Hey that was fun!!

                                           Brin
                                      it really was I had the best time.

Corpse🥵
hey can I tell you something.

                                            Brin
                                  Of course you can tell me anything!!

Corpse🥵
I just wanted to let you know
that I think you looked
really beautiful at the
Streamy awards!!

                                          Brin
                                aww you are to sweet
                                    thank you sm!

Corpse🥵
Anytime.
Are you going to
stream tomorrow?

                                        Brin
                    Well I haven't decided yet
          I think I might just take the day off
          and set up my room. I just moved so
                     I wanna get settled in.

Corpse🥵
Oh thats fun where
did you move to.

                                        Brin
                         Well i moved in with
                 the Roomies from San Diego.

Corpse🥵
No shit I live in San Diego!!

                                       Brin
                          What you're lying!!

Corpse 🥵
No joke

                                       Brin
                             That's amazing
                          we could have seen
                        each other and never
                         would have known!!!

Corpse🥵
Oh I doubt that
Im one not to
leave my house.

                                      Brin
                  Oh Im sorry i didn't know.
            Well Im going to head to bed now
          But i will talk to you tomorrow right?

Corpse🥵
No need to apologize !!
Goodnight

                                        Brin
                                    Goodnight