034

Two Months Later
Nigel Smith's Funeral📌

Shay Shay
_______________

I was feeling all emotional the entire morning. My baby bump was now showing and I could hardly find a black dress to fit.

After what seemed like hours,I finally found one and with the help of Cece I successful got it on.

I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath trying not to break down in tears for the tenth time this morning.

"Look who fah belly start show,"said Cece trying to cheer me up.

I laughed as I used my finger to swipe the stream of tears from my eyes.

"Yuh ready fi leave now?"she asked and I nodded.

Leo was in the hall,he had on a black suit and a pair of shades.

I got something to eat and then we were ready to leave.

We arrived at the church about 15 minutes later, Romain and his family was there already.

While greeting them I spotted all of Leo's frens, all of them dressed in a black suit and a pair if shades.

After greeting everyone,I took my seat in the second row,Leo and his troupes a few rows behind.

On the other side of the church was my father's business partners,I spotted Sabrina in the fifth row. Even though she and my dad had split up a few months ago,I appreciated the fact that she made an effort to be here.

After a few more relatives came the memorial service began. First,was the viewing of the body. I refused to look at his body knowing I was going to have a mental breakdown if I did.

After the viewing of the body,we sang a hymn and some of my family members went to speak. During,the speech about my dad's life Dontae arrived.

"Sorry mi late b,"he whispered as he sat down beside me.

In case your wondering...yes the first date did work out and now Dontae is my boyfriend.

It was time for me to sing and I started to get all emotional.

Taking the microphone I started to sing the song that went like,"I'm still holding on to everything that's dead and gone....I don't wanna say goodbye cause this one means forever,"

I started crying and my voice started to crack. Cece came up and gave me a hug as she continued the song.

After she finished singing, she led me back to my seat and I covered my face,Dontae wrapping his arms around me supportively.
______________
Leo🌝
__________

I was trying to stay strong as Shay broke down in tears while singing.

After the funeral,Sabrina came to talk to us. I didn't expect to see her here but I really appreciated it.

My phone started ringing, Rossy was calling,I excused myself and went out to my car.

"Yo,"

"Y pree dawg,"

"Yuh memba weh yuh did tell mi seh bout fi find out a who frame Geo?"

"Yeah,"

"Mi find sumn pon e dawg...see if yuh cyah fawod up a my place,"he said.

"Wait mi no think yuh seh yuh deh a Kingston," I said.

"Just reach back a West nuh too long,"

"Oh aitt....mi soon fawod then,"i said and I hung up the phone.

Them ago go a the cemetery now,so after that mi just ago lef ah go a West.

As I turned around to go back to the church I was surprised to see Dontae a close distance away.

"Ypree Leo...mi ago carry Shay a e cemetery so yuh nah fi wait fi har,"

"Aitt,"i said.

Everyone was now heading to the cemetery so I went back to my car and left.
_______________

After they had buried him,I left i didn't see Shay so maybe she didn't come to the cemetery.

About 1 hour later I pulled up at Rossy's place. His car was parked in the driveway,it looked as if he was going to go somewhere.

"Yo dawg e look like yah go some weh again," I said walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah...mi haffi go pick up mamz a e airport,"he said smirking.

"A weh yah seh...get wah new farrin gyal yah now,"i laughed.

"Mi no have enough time fi explain everything but mi find out seh a the yute weh a Shay boss deh behind a it...him and Ali did deh when Geo go a jail but e suppose to kill e gyal afta dat...e use e same gun weh Geo have fi kill yuh fadda,"

"Dontae yah talk?!"i asked shocked.

"Yeah,"

"Yo mi know seh e did up to sumn eno...mi haffi go find Shay!"i said leaving.

I called Shay over five times,but she wasn't answering, cyah believe a him kill mi fadda an fi know seh e deh wid Shay e just mek mi angry.

I called Cece and asked if she knew where Shay had gone.

"She probably deh a Dontae house...a wah?"she said.

I hung up the phone and turned off in a lane.

About 20 minutes later,I was at his place, when I knocked on the door Shay came to open it.

"Yo which part e likkle b!tch deh!"i said stepping inside.

"Weh yah talk bout?"she asked confused.

"Which part Dontae deh?!"i said going upstairs.

"E no deh yah right now...a wah happen?"she said following behind.

"Mi know seh we couldn't trust e likkle bitch eno,"

"Leo tell mi weh the fuvk a gwaan,"she said standing in my way.

"Yuh likkle man...a him kill we fadda and blame Geo,"

"How e fuvk you know dat,"she said.

"Mi did a investigate pon e,"i said going back downstairs.

"Wait!"said Shay and I heard a thud.

When I turned around,Shay was laying on the floor motionless.
_________________
Drop e votes dem peeps....love y'all❤