The Love Dynasty (a Cole Robertson love story)

Chapter 1

__________________________________________

Kyrin's POV

Ever since we were just yuppies me & Cole have been bestfriends. Yes THE Cole Robertson from Duck Dynast-

"KYRIN COME DOWN HERE I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHIN!" My momma said.

"K MOMMA! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"

Just to tell you the truth I haven't really met Cole Robertson we have only Skyped, texted, and called. But we knew we were bestfriends from the start.

"yeah momma you wanted to tell me somethin?" I asked.

"Kyrin, pack your bags."momma said.

"WHAT?!? WHY???" i said

"Kyrin, we are moving to *long pause* West Monroe, Louisiana!"

"Wait... What!!! When are we leaving?"

"Friday so pack your bags fast cause it's Wednesday already!"

Momma tomorrow can i go shopping at the mall with my friends?"

"yeah sure sweetheart, but you gotta break the news to your brothers."

I have 4 brothers all of them are way way way over protective! There names are Matthew (19 years old) Mark (17 years) Luke (15 years) and then there is John (14 years like me)

"hey guys! Pack your bags cause we're moving to... West Monroe, Louisiana."

"oh. My. Gosh." They said in unison.

"what?" I said

"we're moving to the same place as the Robertson's!" They said

"who?" I said

"We can no longer be seen in public together until you watch a few episodes of Duck Dynasty!" Matthew said

And then the unexpected happens... Mark holds me up in the air and refuses to set me down until i watch an episode.

The first episode i watched was the one where Phil & Cole were getting the beehive without getting stung.

Instantly it was love at first sight <3 I now can say i am in love with someone... Cole Robertson.

And then it was awkward with me & Cole talking via Skype. I told him that i was moving to West Monroe and he was ecstatic!

The one thing that was awkward was that i figured out... I'm in love with my bestfriend.