PROTECT SCARA🙏

~          Scaramouche POV          ~
                    -         ~•~         -

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.

Currently, I'm walking with Kazuha. He invited me to go sit with him at lunch. He told me that the others aren't too fond of me anymore, but that's not what I'm worried about.

WHAT LITERALLY JUST HAPPENED?! All I did was ask to talk to Kazuha and then somehow I ended up telling him the truth and hugging him?! What the hell!

However, both me and Kazuha are now reaching the lunch table at where his friends are sat. As they noticed me, I couldn't help but feel the glares that pricked my skin as they watched me.

I sat next to Kazuha, who was already sitting and signaled for me to sit next to him. I felt Heizou stare into me, his vacant eyes piercing. Oh god, he knows something is up! He's gonna do something bad now, shit shit shit...

"Oh my, Scaramouche is back?" Heizou questioned, giving Kazuha an unreadable look that not anyone would be able to figure out. Supposedly, at least. Either way, Kazuha wasn't even paying attention to the expression Heizou was giving him.

"Yeah, and he'll be sitting with us from now on." Kazuha replied quickly, not only leaving me flabbergasted, but the whole table.

"Wait huh-" Venti attempted to speak, but was cut off by Xiao.

"I thought he wouldn't want to. He hasn't been sitting with us the past few days." Xiao fired back. Surprising. Sometimes I forget that Xiao actually knows how to talk. It's also more surprising that Xiao would involve himself in an argument that didn't require him to protect Venti.

"Well maybe if you made him feel a little more welcomed he would want to." Kazuha snaps right back. To be honest, this kind of behavior isn't something I'd expect from Kazuha. I never thought he would be so... angry, about something like this. It's so odd to see him upset when he is usually so calm about everything.

I stayed silent. I guess it wasn't really my place to argue in all this? But whatever the fuck the reason was, Kazuha wanted me to stay and sit with him. I know it's probably just because he wants to find out the truth about Heizou and all, but I can't help but feel lightened.

//-//

Sorry for the unbearably short chapter and the super slow update, but I really can't write. I don't know what to write and I feel bad for making you guys wait. The next update might be a little while. Again, I'm very sorry about the late and short chapter. I hope yall can forgive me ( '△`)