THIRTY

NESSA

"You been selling drugs since you was in middle school that's crazy." I asked. "Do yo mom know what you and yo brother do."

"Yea I had to my mom was a single mom once my dad died. Plus I had to keep up my dad legacy, she know what we do." He said

"Im sorry about your dad, why you never told me any of this before. Why couldn't you been open up to me." I asked walking up to him.

"Cause I was scared I was gone open up n get close to you and once you found out I sold drugs you was gone leave me alone. I know you not that type of girl, that's why I didnt wanna say shit but you was pressin the issue." He said scratching his neck

"Well now you know im not going no where." I  said walking closer to him, looking up.

"Shit you couldn't if you wanted too anyway. You stuck wit a nigga." He said hugging me

"I got another question." I said breaking the hug

"Wassup mamas"

"Do you think that you gonna be fucking with me and mariah at the same time ? Cause it's not gone happen"

He let out the biggest sigh ever and leaned his head against the wall.

"I don't fuck with her nessa, she make money for me that's it. You seen her ass outside so you know how she getting money."

"So what you her fucking pimp or something nigga"

"Yea. That's it." He said

I shook my head. "How many other girls are you doing this to markell"

"Just 2." He said looking at the celling

"You a fucking retard, you fucking them too nigga" I said rolling my eyes.

I can't believe this nigga really living a whole other life.

"No im not even fucking mocha, I was at one point but I stopped."

"When did you stop" I asked putting my hand on my hip

"After you threw that fucking remote at the back of my head for fucking her. I aint fucked her since." He said laughing

"How I know you not lying kell ?"

"I swear on my daddy, she aint sucked my dick or nun since then. I aint had no pussy since then I been waiting on you." He said pulling me in by my waist. "And when I do get the chance, ima fuck the shit outta you." He said putting his hand around my throat while whispering in my ear.

KELL

I seen her roll her eyes and smirk.

"You know daddy want you bad right now" I said putting my hands in her underwear, rubbing her pussy. Shit so wet

"Mmhm"

"Can I get some, it seem like she want me too." I said playing with her clit

"Y-yes" She moaned. I tightened my hand around her neck n pulled her tittie out with the other one and started sucking it before I put my hand back in.

"Fuck oh my god that feel good as fuck" she said as her legs looked like they were finna go out. I pulled her underwear down and took her leg, putting it on my shoulder.

I heard my phone ringing and seen it was quise. I dont care im not about to answer.

I stuck two fingers in pushing them in and out while sucking on her neck

"I'm about to cum kell." She said

"Cum for daddy." I whispered in her ear, I felt her pussy getting wetter n wetter until she squirted.