╭ ₊˚ʚɞ・Ghost Of You : Prologue﹒キ

"Here and there, I want you to focus on these before you divert your attention elsewhere. We need to make sure the whole album gives the same percentage of lines for every member."

"But Head Manager Y/N-" Y/N turns towards the man who spoke up and he, instantly, gulps at her intense stare. "I-It's not possible to give the same amount of lines to every member..." He says, his voice quieting by the end of his sentence.

"Then make songs which will suit the members' vocals, Mr. Kwon." Her sharp tone can slice through wood. "I am not saying you make bad songs but I believe you can produce something that will make all the members of Tomorrow by Together stand out," She finishes, fixing up her papers and standing up. 

"Dismissed."

With that last word, she exits the meeting room and struts towards her room, putting down all the papers and sitting down. She sighs, massaging her temples and thinking if her tone, by any chance, offended the biggest producer of HYBE. She cannot help but be cold and resolute when it comes to her work; not to mention she is a debut fan of the 4th generation boy group under BigHit, TXT, which makes her want to work harder for them. 

But no one is aware of the fact that she is a MOA at heart, not even Tubatu, and her heart flutters, flying out of her chest whenever she gets the chance to see the members. For her, it is hard to pick a bias and she just swoons over all the members but if she has to, has to, pick then it would be the Choi Line.

Older men just hit, differently, you know? But she loves them all, equally. Beomgyu was the one who got her into them, so, they gotta thank him, the man was just too handsome in her eyes, and still is.

When she wasn't working for HYBE, she would always stress that the members never had equal lines and it made her mad. Thus the first thing she is trying to do is to, at least, lessen the gap between the percentage of lines the members get, otherwise, it is safe to say they're the incompetent ones here and not the members. 

She shakes her head to stop herself from overthinking and gets back to the task at hand— arranging promotions and interviews for TXT's next comeback, which should be in October while blasting her Korean playlist through her small JBL speaker on her papers.