Chapter 6: Discovered

- - -

Anna-Rose was sitting on her breakfast table and mixing sugar to her tea and a waiter asked Woody "Coffee, sir?" Woody signaled 'no' as Anna-Rose was starting to sip her tea she oh, so discretely was glancing at Woody to see if he was cheerful but no he looked mad for some reason.

He started talking out of nowhere. " You didn't come to me last night." 

"I was tired." Anna-Rose said as she mixed the tea with sugar one last time and settled the small spoon on the table softly. 

"Your exertions below deck were no doubt exhausting

"Your exertions below deck were no doubt exhausting." he said with an evil smile appearing on his face.

Anna-Rose replied quite annoyed "I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. How typical" With her voice dripping of a thing she decided to call "sass".

"You will never behave like that again." he said in a slight warning in his voice 

"I'm not one of your mill foremen who you can command. I'm your fiancée." said Anna-Rose trying to reason with Woody.

This made for some reason Woody more mad than he already was. "My fiancée. My fiancée!" He snapped, as he was throwing the tables with food all over and with his voice a bit more hushed he said "Yes, you are! And my wife! My wife in practice, if not yet by law, so you will honor me! You will honor me the way a wife honors her husband. Because I will not be made a fool of. Is this in any way unclear?" he said very cautiously and Anna-Rose out of fear just nodded and was on the verge of tears and she said "No." 

And Woody quite satisfied said, "Good

And Woody quite satisfied said, "Good. Now, excuse me." and as soon as he left Anna-Rose started to cry and fell on the floor trying to pick up the things Woody threw and Maya came in and as always she was very nice to her and said "Oh, Miss Anna-Rose." she said as she saw the scene and suspected what always happened.

"We had a little accident." said Anna-Rose, her voice shaking a bit "That's all right." "I'm sorry. Let me help you." "It's all right, miss. It's all right, miss." said Maya to comfort Anna-Rose.