5

I woke up to see the rain pouring down everywhere.
It made me worried and happy at the same time, I didn't wanna catch a cold but the rain is my favourite!

I did my usual routine as I was about to go but I didn't have an umbrella. "Do you have a spare umbrella I can borrow?" I asked my mom.
"NO! Go out like this it's not my problem you should've bought one for yourself!" She shouted as I walked out.
I should've known she'd give me a reply like that...

I sighed  looking up at the sky. All the trees and the green leaves colours were really showing now that they had water poured on them.

I quickly ran to the bus stop as I impatiently waited tapping my feet on the ground. My whole body was shivering. Thankfully I wore sweatpants and a skirt over it. I know looks weird but most of  the girls wear it like this when it's freezing outside.

"When is the bus coming?" I said to myself looking around. "Probably now."
I turned around to see the tall figure of the boy with cat features. He smiled showing his whisker dimples.
How?! Where? How did he get here out of nowhere? I thought.

That exact moment the bus came and stopped. I was still standing there... "come on you don't wanna miss this!" The boy shouted laughing.
I got back to my senses.... As I nodded and came forward.

I was now sitting inside the bus. It was quite toasty in there. But it felt like I'd catch a bad cold by the end of today.

                                        ~~~~~
School had ended and the rain had stopped by now, but the cold weather had gotten worse. The boy with cat features told me he'd take me to a store to get me some medicine even tho I said I didn't need any.

"Hello uncle!" The boy said as he entered the store waving at the man who I assume is his uncle.
He came forward as I bowed smiling.
"Oh hello Hanie! What brings you here?" He asked.
"Just needed some stuff!" He said smiling but looked at me weirdly.
Hanie...hanie? Is that his name? Hm.
I was in my thoughts.

"Come on!" The boy said signaling me to follow him.
"Do you want anything to eat?" He said.
Tbh my stomach was rumbling...
"No. I'm fine" I said looking down.
My stomach made that sound, I quick looked at him in embarrassment.
"I assume you are VERY hungry!" He laughed.

"Do you like spicy ramen?" The boy asked as he looked at all the different types.
I nodded as he looked at me in surprise.
"Really?? I can't have spicy food!" He said smiling.
"We're total opposites" I said.
"Favourite juice?" He asked me.
I had a favourite but I don't know why I went blank...maybe I was just nervous.
"Uh I uhhh apple juice!" I said.
He nodded as he got me the apple juice.

I was blowing on my noodles waiting for it to cool off. "Is Hanie your name?" I asked the boy.
He chocked on his juice as I quickly patted his back. He laughed. "No it's not it's just a nickname" he said. He couldn't get enough of your cuteness.

He knew I was waiting for him to tell me his name.
"Don't be surprised okay?" He said as I nodded.
"My name is...." He stopped.
I looked right into his eyes...
"Hong Seunghan."
____________________________________

Ohh Finally he told her!
What do you guys think will happen next I wanna know if anyone will get it right?