My little goddess 3

When Jay and Jungwon wanted to start running, they saw someone with a black skullcap in front of them. Jay had an unusual feeling and saw Jungwon walking behind him. "Stay behind me Jungwon, he can be dangerous!" Jungwon nodded

When Jay wanted to look at the creature, the creature ran to Jay and hit him with his foot in Jay's stomach. "How you like that,jay?" Jay fell on the floor but was shocked because the creature wasn't just anyone...he was Jay's stepbrother.

"What are you doing here? Why don't you go to your damn father,hmm?"Jays stepbrother was full of anger,he gave jay a very pretty hit on jays face.

"DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT FATHER LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU LITTLE FUCKING BRAT,YOU JUST GONE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD!! You know,now that I think about it, you don't even deserve any of this."

Jungwon was full of afraid when he saw jay became punches. Jungwon ran into jay but as he was running jay stepbrother grab him from his waist "Who the fuck are you,let me go!" Jungwon start screaming and move,but nothing helps. As jay saw him grabing jungwons waist his face was full of anger.

"Leave him alone, asshole!" Says jay breathes cause of this all punches. Jays stepbrother smirked and says "Aww, so this little goddess is your everything, wait, how about I bring him with me to Demon Land, hmm? Then you have to fight over him." He says with a smirk and gave jay a last punches and start flying with his wings

Jungwon scream Jays name but jay fainted. The last thing jay saw was how jungwon was taken away with tears in his eyes.

A few seconds later Jungwon was still moving and screaming "Let me go!" The demon (jays stepbrother) has enough and said "Stop it jungwon!" Jungwon looks at him and says confused "How do you know my name?" The demon smirk and says "Aww baby,I know everything about you." He says

"Then tell me my favorite colour." Jungwon says "Eh...so I mean not at all." The demon say and slowly came to the ground.

Jungwon was still scream but the demon didn't care and grab jungwon on his waist again but stronger. As they was in demon Land,all demons was starting at them and was talking 'Omg,is that a goddess???' 'I wanna touch this goddess!' 'Why is this goddess here?' and blah,blah,blah.

The two went into the castle and then the demon said "Father,I saw your son jay, and he was with this little goddess together." Said the demon "Never say this fucked demon to my son again, my son is already long dead for me!!! Heeseung take this goddess to his special prison."

Jungwon was full of confused and says "Heeseung?!?!" Heeseung nodded to his father and take Jungwon on his waist and brought him into his room even though he was supposed to take him to a prison,but he didn't care.

{Hey guys I hope this part was a good part and you like it,if I had mistakes then please let me know that and write it for me,thank you for read this part of my little goddess. Byeee ❤️‍🩹}

Here is a Jake for you, now you have date with him