The day the world changed

The wind blew and the trees rustled. The sand lightly rolled in the breeze. This is the recently cleaned degobah beach. Near where the sands and waters meet we see a young green haired boy of Japanese descent. This is izuku midoriya. He was lying down in the sand with a completely deadpan expression on his face. Today he had finally tried to prove that his dream was possible. But now he genuinely starting to believe that his dream was truly delusional. He had lost in a fight with the student with weakest quirk in the whole school. He literally lost in a fight with a humanoid fly. The deadpan expression on his face was his way of coping with mind-shattering emotional trauma. But in reality he felt the worst that he had ever felt.  He felt like his entire world crumbled into ruins. A golden orange and black rift suddenly appeared in the sky. Unknown to izuku this would be the moment his life began to subtly derail off of the ruins of his old life and into the radiance of a role meant exclusively for him, eternally lasting. This is the moment he became the guardian of origin. Slowly a metal sphere the size of a city emerged from the rift. It had intricately carved rings covering its entire surface. The rings were constantly spinning. Izuku suddenly stared at it, confusion evident on his face. Barely a few seconds later an otherworldly blue mist bursts from origin. Almost immediately izuku feels a searing hot pain in his left eye. Just before izuku passes out from the pain his his vision turns a radiant orange. Minutes afterwards a rare passerby spots the recently passed out teenager on the beach. Once he walks up to izuku he sees izuku's phone loosely in his grasp. He decides maybe it is a good idea to check the contacts of izuku's phone so that he can try contacting someone about finding izuku passed out on the beach . Shortly after the call is started izuku's mom picks up.

Inko: what's wrong my little izuku???

Stranger: um.... Excuse me but I'm not your son, I found him passed out on the beach.

Inko: can you bring him to the hospital for me, there is no way I will be able to find him on the beach and it's better safe than sorry anyway.
————————————————————————

I hope this is a good first chapter for you guys, this is my first time writing a fanfic.