Prologue

Being heirs to their fathers' companies, life was a constant juggle of responsibilities for Farjaad and Umeed. Yet, they managed it with remarkable finesse. This time, at the wedding of a prominent businessman, both of their fathers had sent them alone, aiming to improve their skills for future events.

The hall was busy with people chatting and laughing. He moved through the crowd, looking at the fancy perfectly done decorations . Lost in thought, he accidentally collided with a girl, causing her to stumble. In reaction he held her by her shoulders. "Ahh dekh kay chalay." and for a brief moment, time seemed to stand still as Farjaad gazed at her. But came back to his senses soon "umm oh my god sorry, la...lagi toh nahi." Farjaad stammered, genuine concern etched on his face. Their eyes met, and he found himself captivated by her beauty. Her eyes were big and beautiful, drawing him in like a magnet. "nahi zyada nahi lagi theek hon,bachat hogayi." her reply brought him back to the reality he moved his hands away remembering they were standing with people around them.

Farjaad wanted to run away but at the same time wanted to stay he had embarrassed himself already. He looked around if anyone had noticed what just had happened. He sighed in relief that no one did. . Umeed cleared her throat and asked "apna introduction nahi dengay.'' Her voice cute and innocent just like her.

He was shocked for a moment and Umeed could clearly notice it. "kia hoa is everything alright maine kuch ghalat kehdia." he was going through several different emotions.

He brought his hand forward "oh umm nahi I'm Farjaad thora confuse ho gaya tha." She brought her hand up and shook it with his "I'm Umeed." Farjaad felt a jolt run through him.

Before he could gather his thoughts, Umeed excused herself, saying "now if you excuse me mujhe zara kisi se milna hai it was nice meeting you though,see you around." he smiled slightly he wanted to know her more he wanted her to stay but instead of stopping her he simply said "yeh sure, it was nice meeting you to." With that she went, making sure to turn her head in his direction and give him a big wide smile of hers that made his heart skip a beat.

Both of them were experiencing emotions they'd never felt before. They found themselves drawn to each other

Throughout the day, they exchanged glances and smiles. While Farjaad tried to stay close, admiring Umeed, They both had met a few renown people. Whereas Umeed enjoyed the attention, occasionally turning her head to catch his gaze.

"Miss Umeed everything alright you look lost today." one of the people she was talking to pointed out. she pursed her lips "nahi nahi bas thori nervous hoon baqi I'm fine."

"Kia hua Mr Farjaad ap kafi gum sum lag rahe hain everything alright." he took a deep breath "bas aj bohot kuch hua hai..,lekin main theek hoon."

The day was spent well, a few glances and smiles exchanged.They left the place in the sorrow of never meeting again but fate had something incredible planned for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment and tell me if you like it! honestly I've  been trying for the past whole week and came up with this will try to update as quick as I can.

If you like it do shower your love in the comments and do drop your suggestions for what you guys want I'll surely try to add..🙂🥺

once again do comment!