Just why

He's taller..But younger still...He changed. "Kurapika?" Killua stared at me; seems like I got shorter..and older..."Kurapika?!" Killua patted my head ruffling my thin blond hair "K-...Killua?" My words stuttered I didn't know how to face this 12 year old I thought I knew but now 16 with me beging 21 Killua's arms tightened around my waist I can hear his soft breath smile "Finally, how have you been all these year's?" He asked calmly his arms pulling me closer to him.

"Killua? What the hell are you doing? S-stop that with your hands.." Killua lifted a brow closing the bedroom door of the apartment that Me, Gon and Leruioe shared "What? I can't hug a old friend?" Killua's voice turned alittle deeper a grin spread on his face "B-but Killua?" He then pressed me to the wall. "Enough with the small talk." He licked my cheek "I heard, you've been seeing Hisoka?"

My eyes shot open wide hearing this "That's non of your business!" I growled trying not to get to over worked by this Killua only huffed a small laugh "What do you do with him?" The blush on my face was heated even more "I-It's not what you think!" Killua growled his hand turning into a claw placing it towards my heart, at that moment my eye's turned there scarlet red "If he ever had sex with you. I'll rip his heart out" Killua smiled his claw retreating.

"Now then, back to what I want" Killua smirked and captured my lips quickly in a passionate kiss. My scarlet eyes remained the same not changing "Mm..." I moaned into his mouth as his hands moved to my pant's undoing them quickly. He pulled back smirking "Just by a kiss?" He pushed me down to the bed quickly undoing his own pants and boxers. His fingers laid waste to the band of my boxers "Killua....N-No..." With that he thrusted into me hard filled with rage not letting me fix to the feel "Killua...Hurts!"

After a few thrust and a few screams of pain. We faced away from each other I not wanting to face him. With my crying Scarlet eyes. "Kurapika you know I love you." I sobbed what seemed like red tears

"I...Love you to..."