Taking care of a 2 year old..

|Inspired by Tera and Jake taking care of violet|

2 years later Nicole is now 2 and was walking. She was already driving Noah and Cody crazy but it was okay because she was their little baby.

They decided to go to McDonald's with her because she had never been there!

Cody took Nicole out of her car seat and she brought a doc Mc stuffins plushie with her

(Preferably this one)

Nicole brought her everywhere and so they took her to McDonald's

It was a little dirty already but Cody already planned to wash it when they got home. When carrying her into the McDonald's she smacked his face with it.

Cody stood there in shock. He only moved when the car that was waiting for him to pass honked at him.

When they got inside Cody was still shocked while Nicole laughed. Noah ordered their food and Cody put Nicole on the ground.

She ran to the play place and Cody followed her since there was a creep sitting down already eyeing her when they got inside.

They played in the play place and then Noah came with their food. Cody caught Nicole and took her onto the chair next to Noah.

Nicole was a big Noah's girl so she loved sitting next to Noah. They ate and Noah asked if he could have a little fry and before he could finish his sentence Nicole shoved 3 fries into his mouth.

He laughed and ate it. After they finished Nicole went back into the play place and went to the top and went into the circle window part and banged on the window.

 After they finished Nicole went back into the play place and went to the top and went into the circle window part and banged on the window

Noah laughed at her and waved at her. Cody waved and she put her forehead on it and rubbed down the window. This made Noah and Cody laugh more.

They kept watching her and then here Nicole say "Stuck" Noah sighed and went up the playground to look for her.

It was a tight way considering it was for little kids. When he saw Nicole sitting at the little window he grabbed her and went down the slide with her.

Noah got shocked by the slide but Nicole didn't and so he didn't care if he did. When they came down she ran to Cody and finished her nuggets.

They soon left and went back home.

Ima end it here lol| 396 words.