Chapter 1: Taken to a debate

I went to niky's house for group study with bio sir. 8-A  girls were there, but only Niky was present from 8-B students. when I went, I got to know that bio sir was sick and did not come to the group study. But my friends were doing past pappers,so I took out my past paper and started doing a question. It was a very interesting one.

Suddenly there was a 'honk' and when I looked up, I saw that a motor bike was there. A lady was driving i.t As for us, we were sitting near a table placed outside Nikey's house, in the shade of a tree

the lady looked oddly familiar. Maybe she was the parent of an 8-B student. I have seen her with an 8-B girl.

Okay, so it was obviouse that she wanted something. Niky asked if she could help her. And she nodded and said that she was there to take me to another girl's house in another town. I was confused. Why would they need me there? Plus I was so absorbed in my work which was way too interesting for me to leave. I know, I know I sounded like a nerd. But beleive me I was the furthest thing away from being a nerd.

But I needed to know why another town girl wanted me to visit her. Bored and half-heartedly I went to the motorbike and went to an unfamiliar house with the lady.

My heart lept with joy when I saw my boyfriend Sky there. He was entering the house with some other students, and therefore didnt see me when I went. Many students were there outside the house. They all welcomed me. There were 8-B students, and many others who I didnt know.

When I had a closer look at the house, I saw two front doors ; identical to each other. I asked the girl nearest to me,"Do we have to go in from a particular door?" SHe showed the door in the left side and explained,"That is my sister's door. Her group mates went that way." And she motioned towards the other door and said,"I chose you as the leader of my group. Our room is through that door!"

Huh? What is this? Yeah, maybe this is the girl the lady told me about. And she has chosen me as the leader of her group? But wait a minute. Shouldn't she ask for my permission first? This day is filled with weird events! Grrrrrr!

"Who were all these students? And what are the two groups going to do." There were about seven students now that I had time to look around and count properly.  "Its for the debate." She replied. 

Oh! I was pretty good at that. Maybe this is why I was chosen as the group leader.

"These are our group members. The other group is already in. We are just waiting for our teacher to give us information about the topic. He isnt here yet." She seemed friendly enough, so I asked her if I could have a glass of water.

All this curiosity has made me thirsty! ;)

Hehe. But what I really wanted to do was get inside this weird house and see if I can find Sky inside. After all I saw him going in......

A/N: OKAY.... V KNOW DAT DIS KINDDA SUCKS BUT IT WILL GET BETTER. TRUST US :D