Understanding Myself

There are people who are difficult to love, and some who are easy to love. I think I am the one who can't be loved by anyone. Some may initially like me, thinking I'm good and easy to get along with, but in reality, I have many flaws. I tend to overthink things, and sometimes I've found myself in tears for hours over something silly. I need someone I can rely on and some sympathy too.

The harsh truth is that I'm aware I might not be very lovable, and, to be honest, I don't even love myself. I can be quite crazy, and I often end up hurting both myself and others with my harsh words and anger. This overthinking has a very huge impact on my life and my eyes. I wish I could stop my eyes from getting teary. It feels like I'm always causing problems, not just for myself, but for everyone around me. Yes, I have my share of flaws.

I do love those who are close to me, truly, but my own foolishness sometimes leads me to hurt them. Trust me, hurting the ones you love gains you nothing. You'll only regret it when you lose them. Realizing someone's worth after they're gone feels so terribly wrong, but honestly that's the way it is.

That's why you should love the person you care about before losing them, because only a few are lucky enough to find love, be happy with their partner forever, and experience something as beautiful as love. Don't lose them; ever.