The game

one day I was just sitting in my bedroom watching T.V when it hit everything went black. I "always win Jeffery," said a faint quiet voice all you have to do is hold a 150-pound bar for one minute but there is always a twist in games and this one is different. if you let go you die so let's hope you're strong. Ready... Set... Go. all's I heard was the click of the stopwatch and it only must have been five seconds into the time and I couldn't hold it spikes came up from the cushion and through my body and I never spoke another word of this mystery game that that quiet voice said had a twist. "oh" said the quiet voice I forgot to mention my name is Liona Jones, and I always win. The next day was a rainy and stormy day and Liona Jones was walking along the side walk when she felt like someone was watching her she didn't know who or what it was but her heart started to get faster and she didn't know what to do but she started to walk faster into a run. Then someone came out of nowhere and tried to hit her but took out a taser, Liona then dragged the man to the nearest car hot wired it and drove away. when the man woke up he was strapped to an electric chair. he was a very strong man looked like one who would be in a worlds strongest's man episode. he groaned. the liona said well let's see if you can survive electricity for thirty seconds on ten volts. liona knew that it wouldn't be much but like she said she always wins even if they win. after thirty terrible seconds of electricity, he said "I win" in a European voice. Liona said no you don't, What? liona pulled out a gun and the European man will never attack her again. One day Liona made a big mistake She accedently got a cop he had a tracker so the Swat team came he. even though he lost his life. liona will spend the rest of her life in jail.