1

In the dressing room:
                        "All gathered??? Guys huddle up" said Rohit, captain of Indian cricket team. Everyone got up and huddled up except Ishan. He was lost in thoughts. "Ishu, kha khoya hai baccha??" Asked Virat. Ishan just smiled sheepishly and got up and huddled up. It was one day match again in Mumbai. The boys made the strategies and went on ground. "Bas kar yaar, Ish ab bhi dhundh rha hai us ladki ko?? Bhul ja bro" said Shub. Ishan just smiled and the boys started the game and the match was quite smooth. But Ishan didn't get to see the face he wanted. Soon the team won the match and as it was last match in the series, boys did party.

  Shubman:
                    We won and now we all partied hard but the thing I'm very excited about is our holidays. Me and Ishan both decided to visit our homes together. So first we are going to Ishan's home and then he'll be visiting mine. "Ishh, get up now or kitna soyega??" I said almost screaming now as Ishan wasn't ready to wake up. "Just five minutes Shub, I promise I'll be up" he said hiding his face in pillow. "For god sake Ishan Kishan, you said the exact same thing for the 18th time from last two hours. Get your ass up kamine, flight miss ho jayegi" I said and he groaned. I chuckled as I saw him all pouty and hugged up. "Stop drama and get ready" I laughed and so does he.

Ishan:
                    I was already talking to that dreamy girl I saw on screen in the match the other day. "Ishh, get up now or kitna soyega??" Said scream just broke my dream. And I know that voice very well, Shub it was. I annoyingly tried to sleep for five more minutes but seems he can't have patience. I got up and looked at him, "sapne me bhi wohi ladki dikh rhi hai" I said and he laughed. We finally got ready and went out to the airport. As we landed and went my home, we were so happy. Mom and dad were so happy. Me and Shub went to my room and were chilling and playing fifa. Bhai also came from hospital as he is now free. Soon all three of us were sitting in my room and were talking and chilling. "Raaaajjjjj, Ishaan, jaldi niche aao, dekho kya ho Gaya Golu ko" we heard mom scream with fear. We ran downstairs and saw that Golu, my brother Raj's baby boy who is 4 years old was crying in pain and he was covered in blood in his arm. We rushed to him and bhai looked at his hand, I embraced him and Shubman placed a sweet kiss on his head trying to calm him down. "What happened Golu?? Kya hua, aapko chot kese lagi??" Asked Shubman, he didn't said anything and was crying so loud. My brother is a doctor, he is orthopedist. He understood that Golu broke his arm. But Golu being himself wasn't ready to go anywhere and wasn't even letting us touch his arm. We all were worried. Soon when he fell asleep, bhai wrapped a bandage around his arm connecting it to his neck so that if there's no movement in his arm, he won't get hurt. We thought about something's but Golu wasn't even ready to let any doctors touch his hand. Two days passed like this. But the fact was mom and dad were dying to call someone. Bhai also said that's the only solution now. They all were talking about the girl, and they want me to meet her and if I like her they were thinking to marry me with her. "Bhai, mujhe shadi nhi karni" I said. Shubman chuckled, "Teri shadi maybe usse hogi bhi nhi smjha?? Wo Teri aukat se Bohot bahar hai! Tu unhi fan girls ko dekh, ye to isliye ho sakta hai ki she is my bestie and her father want her to get married. Jyada mat udd, tu reject hi hoyega" said Raj bhai. Shubman now laughed and he and bhai laughed high fives each other. I looked at them all annoying. Soon bhai called her and told her everything. She agreed to come home and see Golu. Yes she is also orthopedist like my brother. In the evening, "Ishan ready rehna beta" said mom and bhabhi nodded. I sigh and changed myself to the clothes little better. Me and Shub both go down and Golu came to us and sat in my lap. Soon the bell to our door ranged. Bhabhi opened the door and a girl came in it was her.