A Familiar Face.

A cold breeze blew through the air,

As the lady in white appeared.

Her eyes closed, and her back turned,

She carries a wide, flat brim with curved corners..

With a delicate white tassel at its tip.

As she held the wooden pole with silk covering.

The red gate opened before her,

As she entered the realm of JIGOKU.

THE LAND OF LOST SOULS...

As she set foot right into the very underworld.
Her foreign appearance attracts the attention of everyone...

"What is she? Is she a spirit?"
"Or is she just mere lost soul here?"
"Maybe it is a soul that is looking for
rather, something.."

"Or particularly..."
...
"SOMEONE?"

BUT HOW SO?

Yuma, slowly ventures onward, her presence felt otherworldly.
The others glance in her direction, whispering, silently.
The lady in the strange mask.
What is her purpose here?

As the woman walks through the dark tunnels, the demons stare and whisper among each other.

They cannot understand how she doesn't seem to be affected by the hellish temperature of this damned place..

They have never seen such a beautiful lady with such a elegant, grandeur with no fear nor a sense of hesitancy.

...

Odd, that is.

Why must she come in such a place like this in the first place? What was her intention anyway? Something that no such man can most likely ever understand.

"A beauty, no one can understand."

As Yuma walks through the dark and uneasy lands of HELL. She felt the eyes of the denizens upon her. Everyone seems to be watching her, judging her... it is like they can see right through her. But that doesn't deter her, not at all. On the contrary, she goes on her way defiantly, proudly bearing her parasol as she ignores everyone else around her.

The woman stood up and drifted her way keeping her well behaved composed behavior with a calm demeanor. She did not feel hesitant as she traversed throughout the paths of blazing hell itself. How interesting, that is.

It took some quite a while, only for Yuma to finally stop and look forward to a new direction. She heading towards to the throne of the fallen king.

And there he is, the embodiment of death himself. He is a towering figure clad in black robes, holding a his ominous scythe. Yuma stops in her tracks upon seeing him. She gazes up at him with a look of determination on her face, as if she is ready for anything.

Yuma took a few steps closer to the figure, only to realize it was her old friend Shinigami. She stood in a distance to face him, but her expression instantly changes to a more serious look as she takes a deep breath. "It's been... A while, has it not?" Yuma was the first to strike up this conversation between them.