SIX: Adopted

(Shandra)

I was trying to keep Miles calm as he was scared of how admiral Parks and commander Walker would be. To make it worse, general Blair was here too, and he was always a stubborn, self-entitled bastard. But, he just took his job seriously. Miles was whimpering as I held him close. "It's going to he ok sweetie, they will not send you away. I am sure they will understand." Lucy was clearly annoyed and angered by this just as much as I was, but we had to remain calm ourselves so we won't make things worse.

"I will go meet them and explain everything. You keep him here and comfort him." Lucy said as she walked out of the office. Me and Miles were left alone, and he was just clutching to me and had his face buried in my cleavage. I just soothed him even more.

(No Pov)

The male Aeromorphs, as well as some of the females, saw commander Walker, general Blair, and the admiral walking towards the office building. Spade was outside leaning against a door frame and watching. Sam was right beside him. "They are here cause of the rugrat, aren't they?" Sam asked. "It appears so. Except, Parks was supposed to be here on his own, with commander Walker, of course. It appears general Blair has joined them as well." Sam smirks, "This is going to be good." They watched as they made their way towards the office building, and there was Lucy coming to greet them.

She appeared to be slightly upset but was keeping her composure for the sake of not starting trouble

She appeared to be slightly upset but was keeping her composure for the sake of not starting trouble. She stopped in front of them and saluted. "Admiral Parks, General Blair. It's good to see you made it." Parks motioned her to at ease, and she did. "I take it. You know where the boy is?" He asked her. Lucidna nods and says, "Yes, sir. He is with Shandra in the office. Would you like to see him now?"

Parks: "Of course. It's best we see him now than later."

Lucy: "He is very nervous right now. But, he is a real sweetheart. Please go easy on him."

Blair: "Just let us talk with him, and we will see if it is true what you said in your report."

(Lucy)

(Commander Walker)

(Commander Walker)

Admiral Parks was a kind man. He had a young daughter of his own, and  he was a good father to her. I could tell he was going to be the most gentlest to Miles. However, Walker and Blair were debatable, I could tell they were more annoyed at this than anything. "You must be patient with him. He had suffered from so much, and the poor baby was already nervous to meet you three."