Marvin, Anna and Lina were young kids back then. One day, they found a windmill and Anna took a photo of Marvin and Lina standing in front of it. Marvin and Lina were curious about what was inside of the windmill, so they got in. Lina hit her head and fell unconscious, but Marvin told Anna that she ran into the forest. They were still kids, Marvin was scared to tell her the truth, he didn't knew what to do. He was scared to put missing child posters, so every year on Lina's birthday, he put birthday child posters everywhere. He'd wait for her with balloons and a birthday cake at the park, but she never came. Years passed, Marvin and Anna got married, but Marvin never managed to forgot what happened to Lina. One day, he got into his car and started driving to the windmill, wanting to face his past. But he hit a child on the way. That child was Mike, "Michael was a gift". He didn't die, he just broke his leg. But Marvin wanted him to die.

   Mike was Daniel's, the creator of Petscop's brother. Daniel was making this game for his brother, but one day he didn't came back to home at the time he was supposed to be back. Daniel waited and waited for him but he never came. He thought the kids around knew what happened but they weren't telling him. So he added things about Mike's disappearance in the game and made the kids play it. That would make them get curious and wanna find out what happened to Mike. By that time, Anna and Marvin had a child named Carrie, and adopted one named Belle. They tried rebirth theraphy on Belle, but she reacted negatively. But Belle wasn't even their own child, so Marvin thought Lina could still come back in Carrie's body. After a while, Daniel ran out of ideas and energy to make the game, so he got to his aunt Anna's house. He found photos of Marvin and Lina standing in front of the windmill, but at the second photo, it was only Marvin. No Lina, no windmill.

Daniel found out about what happened, and made some changes in the game. He told Marvin that if he doesn't play his game, he was gonna tell everyone about it. After playing a while, Marvin noticed the similiarities of this game and him, so he wanted to play more and more. This game is almost like alive, it records every player's playing style and actions, and changes itself every second. So the more Marvin played, the more he put his secrets in the game. Marvin was still trying to get Lina back, which caused him and Anna to argue and fight often, and finally divorce. After a while, Daniel put the game away and ended his life. Belle was the one who found the game, but she already knew what was in the game, and she didn't wanted to remember all the bad history she had, so she put it on Paul's basement. Belle was the one Paul always talked to on his phone. Whenever he got stuck in the game, he'd call Belle. But he started noticing him and Care were really similiar. They both had the same birthday, he'd see his own room when he adds eyebrows to Care's room painting. Which is actually because Care is Paul. Marvin and Anna had a child, but when it was supposed to be a girl, they had a boy. Marvin thought he could still change this, to he kidnapped his own child away from his mom, and he tried rebirth theraphy on him again and again. Paul is Carrie, and Carrie is Care. Just like how Tiara, Belle and Quitter is the same person.

   Though, I think this game still has so many missing pieces. It'll never be completely finished.