°•*⁀➷ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 .ೃ࿐

Dear one,

Welcome to 'Diary of the Dead', a collection of the diary entries which includes the unheard stories narrated by a dead person!

History has so much on us that time forgets, but our character-the writer of the diary here-attempts to make us encounter the unjust tales of the lives that existed in a town (fictional) which was fair to none.

Through these fictional diary entries, I have also tried to bring to the attention of the people the ruthless acts that ever existed in history and no one ever dared to speak against them until the modern period when thousands had already lost their lives.

This is a small attempt to unfurl the sides of the history we often let go of, so that we don't let those biased sides of history repeat themselves.

♧ I'm Kay and welcome to my account! If you're looking for stories with a poetic narrative, pain, twists and turns, then you're at the right place! I hope I don't really disappoint you with my works.

♧ Any scenes that you might have read before and is similar to any from here, then it's purely a coincidence.

♧ No hate is tolerated here.

♧ Please look in the description for content warnings.

♧ I do not want to make this small book a sculpture of perfection entirely. There are juet some stories I wanna narrate through this book. This book is just a small side project I have taken up aside from the novel I'm writing.

(It might sound somewhat like Anne Frank's The Diary of a Young Girl, but it's way more ruthless.)

Other than that, sit back and enjoy this small narrative in the form of a collection of the diary entries!

Please make this place enjoyable and feel free to comment or say anything as long as it doesn't include vulgarity or hate speech.

I hope you enjoy <3