SIX

* Rewrite*

Mason has no idea why he is here, but his friend Eli wanted him there, so he went, Eli said he needed a 'wingman'

Mason thinks that Eli feels he is more desirable when Mason is around, because by appearances, Eli does have a more charming face, but figure wise, Mason is a little more bulk than Eli.

While going around the house, Mason ended up bumping into his employer's daughter. Her name is Kim, she claimed she was staying at a friend's house, Mason knows his employer is rather conservative and would never agree with any of his children going to a party.

Kim and Mason actually ended up spending the night together, while they know nothing of each other and while Mason has noticed her around the restaurant, helping with tables, dishes and unloading deliveries. They've never even spoken once before the party.

First they started off with some drinks, quickly lost count of how many, but as Mason felt woozy, one minute standing in the dining room, sitting at the table, two shot glasses and a bottle, with a blink of an eye, he was sitting on a cold tile floor. Blink again and vision becomes clear.

Kim is removing her bra, sitting on Mason's lap.

Blink

Kim is moaning, as she rides Mason's lap, Mason's pants are at his thighs.

Blink

it's so loud, Mason is now laying on the ground, Kim is gripping the counter.

Blink, Mason is at home?, and a man in the driver seat of an Uber is telling him that he is home, the front light of the house is lit up, apparently Mason ordered and paid for an Uber, when did that happen?, nothing is missing on Mason.

Doesn't carry any cash. Mason just crashes on his bed, doesn't even remove his shoes.

Blink*Blink*Blink

The sun is shining through his room, he hasn't even closed the curtains, thankfully the window doesn't blare straight at the direction of his bed.

It is roughly nine in the morning, how did Mason even get to that uber?, did Kim put him in the car, everything is in order.

Blink

An alarm is blaring, Mason reaches over and grabs it, it's an alarm he had set a couple days previously, reminding him of a shift he had, huh?.

Mason didn't have work until Sunday?, last he remembered it was Saturday morning?. Wait, was today Sunday?!.

Mason rushed up to his feet, quickly taking a shower, his shift would start in half an hour, it takes 20 minutes to drive to the restaurant. Mason rushes with a steaming hot shower, to help clean himself up, had he been in bed for an entire day?.

Mason got assigned to help unload the morning delivery, he got to work almost a full ten minutes late, as he had to go back and forth, after getting a lecture from Heather, because he'd spent all of yesterday in bed, and didn't look after his younger siblings, while she went to work, and Mason really had no excuse, but he hadn't been working the day before. And when she came home the house was trashed, and they had even burned some Tupperware in the microwave as an attempt to heat up frozen food.

As they are too young and had no supervision.

She did thankfully end up letting Mason take the car, since a bus would take ten minutes just to get to the station and the bus that would come by would be at 9:45, and that is 15 minutes after his scheduled shift and it would take 40 minutes to get to the nearest stop near the restaurant and a fifteen minute run, like full on run, to the restaurant. Mason would most definitely would have been fired.

But since the restaurant doesn't actually open until 11, his employer let it go. Mason's shift goes from 9:30 to 1:30. Mason was asked to be on meal prep today. That may change, depending on customer flow.

OPEN

Within five minutes of being open, customers began to arrive. It is a Sunday, so people go out in groups on weekends, to enjoy a delicious hot cuisine.

About five customers would arrive within every half hour, while Mason was there, it was nonstop and since Mason was only working a four hour shift, he did not get a break. And since it was a weekend, there is a lunch special discount, so that is what really drew in a crowd.

In the final forty or so minutes left in Mason's shift, he heard a-

"psst"

Looks to the side, it is Kim.

Mason takes the opportunity to store away a container of some batter that he had made. And follows her into the walk-in refrigerated space. Slides the container onto a shelf, it is rather quite clear on Kim's intention for approaching him.

She wanted sex.

Three Minutes Later

It was honestly amazing how she had gotten Mason into the position she wanted, just opened up his pants, grabbed the shelf above his head, lifted one foot up, pulled her body upwards, chest in his face, other foot up, in a moment of panic of her falling, Mason grabbed hold of her hips, and she lowered herself.

No lubrication or cover

If her father were to walk in, or really anyone, Mason would be fired, Kim would potentially be grounded, Mason may even face criminal charges, as Kim is 16, which is barely legal.

But Mason couldn't help but notice, despite the almost two year age gap between them, she has incredible hip movement, she most definitely wasn't a virgin when they had sex on Friday night, rather nice curves, she smells nice... her nipples are nice too.

She encouraged him to go faster, before someone caught them, since he isn't allowed a break, unless it is a quick bathroom break or getting a drink. Mason was a little nervous as he came closer to a climax, she told him not to worry, as she was on the pill, and he really had no choice but to believe her, as her thighs were hugged around her.

Spill.

Mason spilled into his employer's daughter's womb, with his seed.