Part 1 - Birthday gift

Bryony's birthday was coming up and Erin knew exactly what she would be giving her girlfriend. The two women had been dating for a couple of months, having been friends and colleagues for years. There had always been a connection between them, but neither was expecting what had happened after Erin had invited Bryony into a sensual disciplinary relationship with their boss. Bryony had never so much as kissed another woman before the day two months previously when she found herself spanking Erin before making love to her on a conference room table as their boss watched and encouraged them.

Erin had always been the more adventurous of the two and, while naturally submissive, was usually the one to suggest new ways for them to enjoy each other. Bryony's birthday gift was going to be Erin herself, presented for Bryony to do with as she pleased.

Picking a Saturday when she and Bryony had no plans together, Erin arrived at La Perla for the personal shopping appointment she had booked. The assistant, a beautiful 50-something lady, poured Erin a coffee and offered her a seat. "How can I help you, Ms Lloyd?" she asked, "do you have a special occasion in mind?" Erin explained about Bryony's birthday and her desire to be be the gift herself. She held back the detail of exactly what she might be getting up to in the lingerie she was about to choose, but the assistant smiled knowingly, clearly familiar with the brief, and led Erin into the back room.

After an hour of trying on various sets of lingerie, Erin decided on a black strapless corset with suspenders and matching stockings. "What do you think?" she asked the assistant. "Just the right side of inappropriate?" The assistant smiled, adjusting the fit of the corset. "Oh, I think it's the good kind of bad. Add your highest heels and you'll be the perfect gift" As she left the store, Erin was aroused just at the thought of surprising Bryony on her birthday.

Erin had one more stop to make on her shopping trip. Heading over to Covent Garden, she made for Coco-de-Mer. A pleasant few minutes of browsing followed as Erin searched for the perfect accessories. She emerged from the store with a leather collar and a silk blindfold in a discreet shopping bag. Perfectly contented with her purchases, she took a pavement table at the Covent Garden Hotel across the street and enjoyed a glass of champagne in the sunshine.

"Will you leave the keys to your apartment with the doorman?" Erin asked Bryony as they enjoyed breakfast together on the morning of her birthday, "I want to deliver your gift so it's waiting for you when you get home." Bryony nodded, intrigued to see what Erin had got her. The two women finished their coffee and headed out to work, Erin with a secret smile on her face.

Erin left the office promptly at five, knowing she would be an hour ahead of Bryony. Letting herself into Bryony's apartment she undressed and luxuriated in a long, hot shower. She dried off and styled her hair and put on make up. She dressed in her new lingerie, taking care to adjust the corset and make sure the suspenders were sitting perfectly. She put on pointy Jimmy Choo pumps and slipped the collar around her neck, fastening it with a small gold padlock.

Positioning a chair in the entrance hall, Erin sat down and crossed her legs, facing directly towards the front door. She tied the blindfold over her eyes and folded her hands submissively in her lap. The blindfold heightened her other senses and the slightest sound from the hallway outside made her heart race. She knew Bryony was on her way, and wondered if she had any idea that Erin was sitting here waiting for her.

The sound of the key in the lock made her heart skip a beat, and then she heard Bryony's voice calling out, "Hey babe - it's" Bryony stopped mid sentence as she saw Erin sitting there, blindfolded and waiting for her. Her mouth dropped open in surprise, and then she began to grin. "Oh my god, this is amazing," she said, walking slowly into the room. She circled around Erin, taking in the sight of her in the corset and stockings. "You look absolutely stunning," she breathed, running her hands over Erin's exposed skin.

Erin tilted her head up, feeling Bryony's touch on her neck. "I thought you might like this," she whispered, "I hope it's the right kind of bad." She could feel the warmth of Bryony's body as she stood close to her.

Bryony pulled back, taking in the sight of Erin once more. "Oh, it's perfect. You're perfect. So bad..." Her voice trailed off, her words lost for a moment.

Erin felt a thrill run through her at Bryony's reaction. "Well, then maybe you'd better show me what happens to bad girls?" she said seductively, "Please." She leaned forward, her lips pressing against Bryony's.

The kiss was deep and passionate. Bryony's hands ran over Erin's body, exploring the curves and contours of her skin. She took Erin by the hand and led her into the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind them. Bryony pulled the loose end of the bow holding the blindfold in place and it fell to the floor. "The first thing bad girls have to do is undress me," Bryony directed.

Erin nodded, unbuttoning Bryony's blouse and sliding it off her shoulders. She kissed her way down her neck, unfastening her bra with practiced fingers. As she removed it, she cupped Bryony's breasts in her hands, feeling their weight and warmth against her palms. Bryony moaned softly, arching her back. Erin undid Bryony's skirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in just her knee high suede boots. She climbed onto the bed and knelt before Bryony on her hands and knees.

Bryony ran her hands through Erin's hair, grabbing a makeshift ponytail and pulling her head up to look her directly in the eye. "Turn around" she commanded, her voice husky. Erin complied, feeling a thrill of obedience course through her as she turned though ninety degrees to present her bottom to Bryony.

Still holding Erin's hair in one hand, Bryony reached out with the other to caress her ass and the top of her thighs. "Next, bad girls get spanked Erin" she whispered into her ear, "And they always deserve it." Her hand came down hard on her ass, making Erin yelp in surprise. "You're a beautiful bad girl." She spanked her again, harder this time, making her cry out.

The sting of each slap on her ass only made Erin want more. She arched her back, pressing her ass into Bryony's hand, begging for more. Bryony obliged, spanking her over and over again, each slap echoing through the room. The sensation was overwhelming, both painful and arousing at the same time. She could feel herself growing wet as Bryony paused and stepped back, considering her next move.

Guiding Erin to lie on her back with her legs over the edge of the bed, Bryony used the silk blindfold to tie her ankle to the leg of the bed. Finding a silk scarf on her dressing table, she bound the other ankle to the opposite corner. Opening the drawer of her bedside table, Bryony took out a small leather paddle. Standing between Erin's spread-eagled legs, she bent to kiss the inside of her thighs, moving slowly all the way up. Erin, entering a blissful state of submission, barely felt the sting of the paddle as Bryony began to spank her inner thighs.

The leather made a sharp crack with each impact, echoing around the room. Erin arched her back, the fingers of one hand working between her legs while the other grabbed the sheets in her fist. The pain was exquisite, and she felt herself growing closer to the edge with each passing second.

Bryony smiled, watching her lover squirm beneath her. She knew Erin was close, and she was determined to hold her on the brink before allowing her to release. She resumed the slow, steady rhythm of the paddle, kissing the spot where each stroke landed. "Please, Bryony," she gasped, arching her back in desperation. "I need to... I need to..."

But Bryony was in no hurry. She increased the speed of her strokes, careful to keep them sharp and precise. Erin's body tensed and quivered with each impact and Bryony could feel her own body responding in kind.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Erin's body arched off the bed, a shudder pulsing her frame, her climax shattering the silence of the room. Bryony didn't stop, continuing to paddle her inner thighs until she was sure Erin had found release. She leaned forward, kissing her softly on the lips as she felt her lover's body slowly relax beneath her.

"That was beautiful, Erin," she whispered, stroking her hair. "I'm so proud of my bad girl. The best birthday gift I could imagine" She undid the knots that held Erin's ankles, massaging the tender skin as she released them. "Now, I think it's time for you to return the favor, don't you?"