Part 4 - Wedding

"Bryony and Erin request the pleasure of your company...." read the exquisitely printed invitation propped on the console table in the hallway of his apartment.

The two women were due to be married this coming weekend and had invited forty-nine close friends and family to join them in the Cotswolds at the wedding. The fiftieth invitation had gone to their former boss, the man who had brought them together as lovers in the first place at that fateful meeting in Zurich.

He slipped the invitation into the pocket of his jacket with his passport and picked up his luggage. Inside he had packed a very specific gift for the couple, one with a significance to all three of them.

The flight from Kennedy passed uneventfully, landing into a grey November morning in London. "Who gets married in the winter?" he wondered to himself as he turned his rental into the drive of the country house hotel where Erin and Bryony were hosting their wedding. An hour later, after a hot shower he was sitting at the quiet bar with a bloody mary and his mood improved dramatically as he saw the couple enter the room.

The two women were dressed with a casual elegance in jeans and chunky knitwear, their flushed faces telling the story of the walk around the estate they had just enjoyed. Hugs and greetings completed, they took a table by the fireplace and ordered brunch.

"Thank you so much for coming over early," Bryony began, "we wanted to see you before the other guests start arriving and it gets crazy." She smiled warmly at him, a familiar look in her eye. Erin nodded in agreement, "We've got a favor to ask, and we thought it would be better if we could explain it properly first."

Their boss leaned back in his chair, curious. "For you two? Anything" he smiled, sipping his drink, "well, almost anything!". The couple exchanged glances, taking a deep breath before Bryony spoke. "It's really two favors. Both of us love the feeling of our clothes against our skin after we've been spanked," she explained, "and we wondered if you'd be open to spanking us before the wedding so we can walk down the aisle with that sting?"

"That's the first favor." Erin interjected, "The other one is kind of related." She took a deep breath and held Bryony's hand. "Once we're married we'll never have sex with anybody else again. We want to have one last fling. Together."

His eyes widened as he looked at the two women. Nothing they were suggesting was anything they hadn't done together before, but right before their wedding it took on a new significance. He felt a mix of emotions, excitement and nervousness. He took a sip of his drink, trying to buy himself some time to process their request.

"That's...quite a proposal," he said, finally. "I mean, I would be honored." He paused, smiling warmly. "But you're going to have guests and preparations and a hundred other things to worry about. When will we even have time, let alone privacy?"

Bryony grinned. "I knew you'd be up for it. Don't worry, we have a plan..."

"The wedding is at lunchtime on Saturday and we're having a cocktail party on Friday night," Erin explained, "If you come to the bridal suite after the party we'll have the whole rest of the night to ourselves."

"And our butts will still be nicely sore when we get dressed on Saturday." chuckled Bryony.

He couldn't help but smile at their enthusiasm. "In that case, consider it a date." He drained the rest of his drink and caught the waiter's attention to order another round, "But don't expect me to go easy on you just because it's your wedding."

Erin and Bryony laughed and exchanged a nervous glance. "We'll hold you to that," they said in unison. "And you know we're used to a little pain," Bryony added, squeezing Erin's hand.