✩Chapter 8✩

Stan's POV:

We been talking for hours, but not just talking. We walked around, played some games, and even cuddled. So far this date was going amazingly.

The sun started to set, and the moon came up. “It's late.. Now you can see how beautiful it is at night!” Kyle said smiling and standing up.

He offers me a hand and I take it. He pulls me out the cave and showed me it's state right now.

The crystal's glow up the cave. The moon highlighted the cave's top. It was beautiful.. But one thing was more beautiful than the cave. It was Kyle.

The way his emerald green eyes glows in the moon light, his ginger curls blowing in the wind, his soft skin and lips. He was drop dead gorgeous.

“The view is perfect, isn't it?” He asked, his eyes focused on the cave.

“yeah..it really is.” I mumble admiring Kyle instead of the cave.

He turns and looks at me, I look away almost immediately. My face turns red and I see him smile and giggle. How adorable..

“Stan, I was talking about the cave!” He laughs and covers his mouth. His laugh is music to my ears..

I remove his hand from his mouth “well, don't cover your smile, It's wonderful.” I say and hold his hand gently.

His smile grows, he blushes and leans his head on my shoulder. “you're wonderful.” he whispers.

We stayed like that for a while in silence. I get up before breaking the silence, I reach my arm out for him. “let's dance.” I smile.

He blinks before tilting his head “dance? I don't know how too” Kyle said. “then I will teach you, take my hand.” I say.

He nods and takes my hand, blushing a bit. I pull him close before holding his waist. “wrap your arms around my neck.” I announced.

He nods and wraps his arms around my neck. I press our bodies together gently.
“just follow my steps” I explain the steps to him and he nods in understatement.

We slowly move our bodies together, in a smoothing way. Kyle looks deep in my eyes and I look into his. Our breathing is slow as we Dance together.

“youre doing great” I mumbled making him smile. “I learn from the best” he chuckles.

Third person:

Stan and Kyle slowly dance together, their legs wonder the ground as they look into each others eyes lovingly.

Kyle leans back, lifting his leg up. Stan holds his thigh and back so he doesn't fall. Ad they look into each others eyes, they slowly lean in.

Their faces get closer and closer, the gap between them slowly close up, their eyes closing slowly.

Their lips were only a few inches away from touching. RING RING RING

Stan's phone buzzes in his pocket. Stan and Kyle immediately snap out of their thoughts and the mood was ruined. They both quickly back away from each other, a blushing mess.

Stan clears his throat and picks up the call. “hello?”

While Stan talked on the phone Kyle smiles to himself and touches his lips with two fingers. Imagining what would have happened if he didn't get that call.

After a couple of minutes Stan hangs up and turns to Kyle and pulls him in a tight hug. “I have to go Kyle”

Kyle hugs back “aw man.. It was just getting good too” he teases, making Stan blush.

“yeah.. I know. Maybe next time?” Kyle blushed “maybe next time” echoes through his ears. Kyle nods immediately “yes yes.. Next time.. Maybe.. Hopefully..”

Stan chuckled “bye Kyle”
“Bye Stan” Kyle replied. Stan grabs his stuff and started walking away but Kyle quickly grabs his arm and kisses his cheek “bye!” he said gently before running back, deep in the forest.

Stan eyes widen, his cheeks turn a dark shade of red. He touches his cheek before smirking to himself.

“I love you, Kyle.” he said before walking back to his house.

Stan's POV:

I walk in my house and got greeted by my mother, “Hello Stanley, how was your date?” She asked and giggles.

I sigh not knowing how to answer. I want to be honest but don't want her digging in. “it went good”

“how so? What did you guys do?” I groan. Of course she digs in. She pats the spot next to her mentioning me to sit with her. I sit down and look around.

“OO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT STANLEY'S DATE” Randy, my dad scream as he ran down stairs.

I sigh and pinch the top of my nose.
He sits down next to me and smacks my back “tell me all about it sunny boy”

I cringe at the name. “well he— she.”
“he!? My sun is a homo!?” Randy gasped making My mother pinch his arm.

“I missed spoke. But she took me to uh.. Starks pond. We chatted and I went home.” I explained, half of it was a lie.

“did you guys have sex?” My dad asked. I got grossed out thinking about having sex with any girl. “ew.. No”

My mother sighed in relief. I stand up “can I go to my room now?” I ask. My mom nodded her head. “Ill walk with you” My dad said.

“why? I can walk by myself”

“do you want to go to your room or not?” I groan and sigh.

“fine.” We walk to my room and enter. Once we did he shuts the door behind me.

“okay buddy spill the beans. Who is the lucky boy?” he said. I blush. How did he know?

“what?” I ask trying to play dumb. “don't play dumb with me.” well I guess that didn't work.

I sigh “so.. How did you find out?”
“you barley make mistakes when speaking.” he answers almost immediately.

I chuckle “yeah yeah. We yeah, I'm gay.” I say. “I knew it.” he mumbled. “what?”
“nothing. Bring that boy over for dinner tomorrow. I want to meet the guy giving my son hickeys” he said before leaving the room.

Hickeys? He never gave me one.
I walk to my body size mirror and look closely. My eyes widen once I see a hickey on my neck.

---------------------------------
Word count: 1043!