Once in a timeline

"Father,Sister listen please, I would never do this."the second princess cries while kneeling to her father the emperor

"And what makes you believe I would listen to you when my lovely daughter clearly state you where the one behind her poisoning"
Her father said in a cold, dark tone that the princess know all to well to even flinch
"and just how many time have i told you to never call me or my daughter by such names."

"Your majesty,princess,I swear on my life that I didn't do it,please believe me"

"Father!, she lies by those words,i saw her I tell you"the first princess cries
"So,you dear lie to the emperor now, you said to your life right,then to your life it is. You shall be executed in 2 day's time,guards take her to the dungeon NOW!"

"Father,father!,please I didn't do it I promise, father!"
The cries from the princess could heard by through the hall of the palace.
The guards felt guilt through there body as the beloved princess in the empire was treated this way by her father,but there nothing they can do.
But take her to the dungeon as the emperor ordered them to do.

That day the empire was in a rage of emotion as the  princess they so love will die soon,and they have no power to save her.

"Princess it's almost time..." one of the knights said in sad tone as he stared at her.
"Oh...,well there nothing much,we can do now is there."the princess said,her voice was saddened
and her eyes watering,she thought that just maybe... her father will just spare her,but deep down she know it was her ended

Her father only had eyes for her half-sister the first princess who showed up on her debutante.She never knew of father with another woman before, as he never fall in love with anyone but her mother. But her half-sister looked a lot like the emperor,there were bound to be rumors around. But even then the empire thought of the first princess,as a fake as they very well known the emperor eyes were always on his lover the late empress,the second princess mother.

Father...a family was all the beloved princess could think about as she cried all alone in a dark room full of dust.then out of nowhere came a voice

"Oh how gross it is in here,isn't it Lillian"
"Princess,please it wasn't me I-"
"Oh cause, I know it wasn't you,why would you do that you have a heart of gold"," you know?! Then please get me out of here princess"

"Why.." the princess said as she stared at Lillian.
"Huh...," after all their can only one princess for the throne, and with you out the picture, I can Finally rule the land."
"But we're sisters aren't we princess!"
"No...we aren't ",
"What do you mean..","oh dear sister,we were never sister from the start. And I was never his majesty daughter to begin with ether, everything I did was for me only,even if I have it gain the emperor favor to do so."

As the first princess left,all of Lillian tears fall. All the knights ran to her and asked what was wrong,but  if she told them his majesty wouldn't believe her one bit.

After a while it was finally time for the execution of the beloved second princess Lillian. As she walked the stares from her father were cold ,and with out a hint of grief. As they putted her hard around to rope the crowd were in tears ,as the princess was going to die soon.
"Do you have any final words"

" To you my people, I hope all of you find a place to forgive me after I promised to stay by your all sides.
And father I hope one day you'll love me and we can be a family."

As Lillian was hanged the last thought she had was if she could go back, would try to save her father from her fake half sister. Soon a shining light came to her
"I won't let you die here like this-"was all she could hear.