02

Jade Tulip's POV, The 7ev

"Notti what are we doing here?" I ask him lowkey shaking.

"Don't be scared, we just finna shoot some DOA niggas they some opps." He assures me gripping onto my wrist.

(Btw Notti taught jade how to shoot)

"I'll tell you when to throw" he says being aware of his surroundings.

"See those guys over there?" He says pointing at 2 guys walking down the street on their phone.

"Those the opps" he whispers to me.

"You throw at that guy with the red hat I'll get the other one" he plans and I just nod.

"Go."

POW POW POW POW POW!

Shots could be heard, I can't believe I just did that..

It was lowkey fun though. (Gang violence is not fun at all and it's just wrong and REST IN PARADISE to the people who lost their lives due to it, it's just wrong and little kids are losing their lives to it and instead of having a normal childhood, this is just a book and For entertainment and I do NOT support it.

"Good job" Notti praises me with a smile.

"Let's go to my house" Notti says holding my hand as we make our way back to his house.

                                 At his house

"Tell your mom you're staying over the night" Notti tells me and I just nod and do it.

I love being around Notti a lot.

Notti switches on the TV and the first thing that pops up is the news.

"2 bodies were found laying in 7evside, one with 3 bullets to the stomach and 1 with 2 bullets to the head. 2 people were seen shooting them but they were wearing ski masks so they remain unidentified."

I start to shake and become scared, what if we get caught!

"Jade don't be scared we're good" Notti says hugging me tightly.

I hug him back, "keep that gun on you at all times and you'll be good." He adds on smiling.

"I have a question" I say to Notti.

"Hm?" He responds.

"Whose that guy you were with at the bus stop?" I ask him.

"Oh that's my friend Ddot" he answers.

a/n Notti doesn't have a brother in this.

"Alright" I say nodding.

"You tired?" He asks me and I just nod.

We get comfortable in his bed and then I doze off.

                                 NEXT DAY

"Wake up Ma" I hear Notti's voice so I wake up.

" 'morning" I say yawning.

"Morning ma" he says kissing my cheek and I go red.

"Uhh do you have an extra toothbrush?" I ask him quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah, in my bathroom I do." He says nodding and I get up so I could brush my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth Notti handed me some clothes and shoes.

A/n only the clothes btw she had the tube top under her fit from yesterday

"Oh we're not going to school" Notti randomly says which made me side eye him because we have to go or my mom gonna be angry.

"What tf u mean we not going?" I ask him.

"We not going? I said what I said." He responds shrugging his shoulders.

"Why though?" I ask him curiously.

"Because I wanna have real fun, not school." He says with a smirk forming on his face.

Not gonna lie I didn't wanna go to school either, I loved having fun with Notti.

"Alright we finna go Rob a store at the nearby mall" he says with a smirk but I was confused because this guy was rich and robbing shops.

But it sounds fun so imma do it.

I nod. me and Notti then start to skedaddle.

                                   At the shops

"So where we robbing?" I ask him and he smiles and points at the apple store.

My jaw drops because that's like impossible.

"You might be thinkings its impossible but trust me we got this" he calms me down.

"Aight put on your ski mask then we finna get in from the back." Notti tells me the plan.

Me and Notti walk through the back and sneakily take some stuff, like apple watches, an iPad and an Apple Pencil. (No idea how)

We were walking back but some guy stops us, "what do y'all think you're doi-" POW!

Notti shoots him and we run away with the stuff.

"Told you we'd be fine." RING! RING!

"Shit my moms calling me" I tell Notti.

I answer the phone and not even a second pasts and my mom starts screaming.

"WHERE TF ARE YOU JADE!" My mum starts shouting.

"I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS!" She continues to yell at me.

"I CANT-" Notti hangs up the phone.

"Why would you do that?" I ask him but I'm happy he did.

"Just ignore her bae" he says and I turned red once again.

"Ooooo you're blushing" he jokingly laughs at me.

"Shut up" I say still blushing, and he just shows his million dollar smile.

831 words!

IK ITS SHORT

FEEDBACK?

ARENE OUT ✌🏽