+§|Desperate|§+

anyways let's get to it queerdos
(oh btw bendu's pronouns are she/he & expunged's are uh she/he/they lmao)

(DAMN.. I'M KINDA BORED. THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?)

Expunged looked around in his crimson-colored room in hope that he would find something that could keep her busy for a while. No luck. He sighs in dissapointment and goes back to laying on their stomach on his bed, doomscrolling through TikTok. They scrolled through duets, memes, edits, all the bullshit you could find on TikTok usually.

"Dinner time, mi cariño~!" (Dinner time, my dear~!) Bendu cheerfully shouts at her husband, to call them for the last meal of the day.
[COMING.] Expunged sprints downstairs to meet up with Bendu so that the both of them could eat dinner together.

(Timeskip..)

Expunged & Bendu were chilling in Expunged's room, basically just relaxing on the bed together. Bendu explained to his lover that she needed to go to the grocery store to grab a few things. Expunged gave him a thumbs-up of confirmation, then Bendu departs to do the errand. A few minutes later, with only Expunged in the house, they get bored once again. He starts to think about Bendu, first positively, recalling how as sweet as a vanilla-scented candle he is. Then, shortly after, he starts to fantasize about his partner. Sexually. Fantasizing about how Bendu would choke him while absolutely OBLITERATING his insides. Fantasizing about how he wants him to take control over his body.

Oh shit.

Expunged looks down and notices their crotch. She's realized about her erection. They've gotten desperate.
(MM. FUCK, I NEED HIM TO COME OVER AND DESTROY ME..)

He grabs his phone, while erect, and decides to text him.

(Timeskip: The Sequel..)

Bendu was looking around, trying to find the oreo cookies in the medium-large crowd of other people. Oh. Found 'em. He goes over to the self-checkout, when.. Ding! a notification made a sound from his phone.

 Ding! a notification made a sound from his phone

(this image looks like shit 🤣🤣)

"Me pregunto qué dijo..." (I wonder what he said..)

As he opens the notification with a small, joyful smile, that joy turns into being flustered, and then turning into lust.
The text message read:

Mi Amor ❤️: please come over i need you to fuck me

Bendu knew what she meant by that, and so he rushed home. The distance between the grocery store & Expunged's house was only like, 5 blocks away, so he was gonna be quick. And plus, he was feeling a bit in heat as well.

(Timeskip: The Prequel)

Expunged was busy trying to get off to their own thoughts. His moans were sorta loud, as he was trying to not disturb the neighbors upstairs. As he heard Bendu unlock the front door, he quickly hid his erection and his covered-in-precum hand in a blanket. Bendu noticed Expunged's face was nearly red, and he questioned it.

"Mi amor, ¿estás bien? Te ves un poco nervioso.." (My love, are you alright? you look a little flustered..)
[I-I'M FINE, DARLIN'.. HEH.]
Expunged laughed nervously, hoping Bendu doesn't realize the fact that Expunged's hiding something.
Bendu now noticed the suspicion, and removed the blanket from Expunged. Oh wow. He was sort of expecting a horny partner, but not a horny & erect one.
"I-.."
Bendu was speechless, because his face was nearly red as well. (I forgot to mention that Bendu was also erect. Sorry.) Suddenly, Bendu thought of something. Expunged just sat there, heavily breathing while staring at her with lustful eyes. Bendu's expression on his face becomes smug, and he decides to undress himself, only taking off his bottom garments. Expunged stared at Bendu's cock, with a surprised and even more horny look. Expunged was 6 1/2 inches, and Bendu was 7 inches.

[FFUCK.. P-PLEASE DESTROY ME W-ITH THAT THING OF YOURS..~]
"Oh lo haré...~" (Oh I will...~)

He chuckled in a seductive tone. Bendu positioned herself so that her partner's legs were on her shoulders, then she decided to slam her whole length into Expunged, which caused a shakyish, loud moan from Expunged. Bendu loved how Expunged's moans sounded, so he decides to slam his entire dick into her for every thrust that he makes. This action, followed up by Expunged gripping HELLA tight on the bedsheets, and literally starting to cry in bliss, caused Expunged to moan for every thrust. Bendu was at a fast pace, because he loved how Expunged would react during one of their orgasms. As Bendu was pounding into his lover, he starts to use one of his hands to jerk off Expunged. Expunged enjoyed this, and his moaning and groaning in pleasure got louder.

[UUuGHh~!! DAaDDYY..~]

"¿Me acabas de llamar así?" (Did you just call me that?)
[HAaH.. F-FUCK YEAH I DID~]
Bendu giggled in a WAY more seductive tone, as he pulled in Expunged for a short make-out session. As Expunged felt Bendu's tongue explore his mouth, he moaned while the both of them explore each other's bodies. They both pull out of the french kissing, with a saliva string both touching their lips.
After a cycle of thrusting and moaning and jerking off, for 38 minutes, Bendu finally announced that he was about to cum.

"Joder me voy a correr..~" (Fuck I'm gonna cum..~)
[AAuUh.. PLE-EASE~]

Expunged, with his half-lidded eyes, begged to his partner that he would fill Expunged up with Bendu's sperm. The last few thrusts that Bendu made before cumming caused Expunged to have a stomach bulge, due to how large Bendu's dick is. Finally, Bendu came inside, which quickly filled up Expunged's womb. Expunged screamed in bliss, as they've always wanted this. The screaming stopped with Bendu choking Expunged, but not too hard. Expunged noticed this, and he started tearing up, once again. He starts heavily breathing, while Bendu does about a few more thrusts, while ejaculating. Then, Expunged's half-lidded eyes roll up in ecstasy. Oh my god. He literally fantasized about this. Bendu stops choking Expunged, with a surprised look on his face.
"No sabía que te gustaba que te estrangularan.." (I didn't know you liked being choked..)
[Y-YEAH.. I DO...~]
"Tal vez debería hacer eso más a menudo..~" (Maybe I should do that more often..~)
[YOU SHOULD~ HAaAh...]

(Ok. Final timeskip.)

After Bendu cleaned up everything while Expunged was resting in bed, Bendu decided to join his lover, and cuddle with him.
[YOU DID SO GOOD..]
"Jeje! Gracias." (Hehe! Thank you.)
They probably both disturbed the neighbors upstairs, but at least Bendu fulfilled her husband's desperate request.

Fin.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
holy shit 1102 words