chapter 7

Mitra pov

I woke up and arjun is hugging me close to his chest. I don't know if i am ready for this or not....but i am sure it will be him...always..

On that day when he hugged me for the first time outside the house, i had a little doubt that he knows about my trauma but yesterday when he came searching for me. I confirmed that he know about my trauma.

I was looking at his face, his messy hair, trimmed beard, everything looks good on him. "Ipdiye paathukitu iruntha enna artham ?" He asked me and fu*k his morning voice is such a turn on.

"Ipdiye irukanu nu thonuthu nu artham" i said hugging him while he tightened the hug. "So what are we ?" He asked me for which i looked at him and said. "Whatever you want us to be, but ipo i want to get out of this house as soon as we can" He nodded his head and got up after pecking my forehead.

I too got up and we got out of the room, and i am glad there is noone outside. I silently went inside the girls room to see mathangi and saira sleeping soundly so i went to refresh.

I can just brush my teeth and wash my face in this house with the water we brought with us. After completing my buisness i went out to see saira and mathangi sitting in the bed.

"Night enga pona ?" Mathangi asked this which caught me off-guard. "Enga pona na enna artham inga thaan iruntha" i said wiping my face. When saira said "ohh apo arjun unna thookitu ponathuku aprm nee again inga vanthu paduthuta apdi thana ?" I was shocked that they have seen us.

I turned to see they are glaring at me. "Athu naa......" Mathangi showed her hands indicating me to stop.

"Urutama unmaya mattu sollanu" i sighed and said. "I love him but innum confess pannala" they both looked at eachother and giggled "naa thaan sonnala ivanga epadiyu committed aagiduvanga nu" saira said and they both started to tease me.

We are laughing speaking about our college days when we heard a commotion. So we three moved down to see Balaji and Arjun arguing "arjun ivlo nadanthathuku apramum inga iruka mudiyathu kedacha footage information pothum vaanga polam" Balaji said in a angry tone. "Deii ethuku eduthalu pei pei nu sollatha da inga vera ennamo nadakuthu pei lam illa" arjun said trying to convince him.

"Ohh apo naa paathathu poi nu solriya en kannu munnadi vanthutu pochu tho ivlo kitta" Ragul said keeping his hand before his face. "Inga enna nadakuthu nu sollitu sanda poduringala" i shouted stopping them from arguing

"Ragul pei ya paatha nu solran" sanjai said and i looked over to Ragul and he nodded his head. "Photo eduthiya ?" Saira asked this only to receive glare from all of us. "Sorry" she mumbled and kept quiet.

Suddenly mathangi came forward. "Ipo enna poganu avlo thana athaan namma plan pola ellam mudinchu epdiyu innaiku kelamba thaan poro just evening varaiku thana ithuku en ipdi sanda poduringa ?" The boys glared at eachother but still agreed. We all started to move.

"Eii mathangi munnadi vaa" sanjai said, mathangi looked at him weirdly but still moved forward. "Ipo pinnadi po" he said and we all looked at him weird. "Deii valantha maadu yenda ipdi panra" mathangi scolded him and he still asked her to move and mathangi did.

"Guyss did you notice ?" He suddenly became hyper. "Intha oru edathula mattu hallow sound kekuthu" sanjai said pointing the floor. Balaji came forward and tapped the place he pointed and we heard the difference.

Arjun brought a steel and started to hammer the place while ragul too helped him. And i noticed the eye contact between them. They soon broke the floor and we saw a different colour light from the ground floor. It seemed like a green colour light with a mixture of blue.

Balaji and arjun went inside first and they both helped us to get down. Saira asked me to take a camera while she have one with her.

Surprisingly the underground seemed dust free and there are big barrels ans tins all over. I started to take photo of them......

Arjun pov

I know ragul is angry with me but i want to know what is inside this house. This barrels are so large that they are half a feet above my head. And the foul smell is strong here.

"Deii thakkali chedi inga vaa" mathangi called Ragul. "Intha thadiyanunga mela yeri intha tin kulla lam enna irukunu paaru" she said indicating me and balaji. We all glared at her but still did what she said.

We both bend down and ragul climbed on top of us. "Anga paaru antha naai intha situation la kooda saira kooda kadala poduthu" balaji said pointing at saira and sanjai who were in deep discussion.

"Deii ithu etho drug pola da" ragul said. "Eii mitra un camera va thaaya" ragul shouted while we received no reply.

"Heyy mitra enga ?" Now it was balaji. We all looked around but there is no trace of mitra.....

To be continued......

""