The end (part 1)

Ashton's POV.

That was the end.

That was the last time I ever saw not only the love of my life, but my best friend.

He was tattered and torn and hurt all over. His eyes no longer sparkled and his lips never formed that beautiful smile I loved so much ever again.

I blamed myself for such a damn long time.

Fuck, it was all my fault.

I loved him so.. so much.

I only knew him for a short amount of time but ,god, who knew that one person could make such an impact on you?

I finally knew what real pain was.

It wasn't the bullying and getting beaten up.
It wasn't cutting.
It wasn't hating myself
And it wasn't wanting to die.

It was this.
Luke being gone made such a fucking huge impact on me. I never, ever, knew that this person could make me feel what he made me felt.

And now I wouldn't never have those feelings ever again.

----

Reader POV. (??)

Years passed.

Ashton, Mike, And Calum all decided to do something with their sadness.

They spent hours upon hours inside a dusty basement, making music.

Calum, the bassist and lead singer.
Mike, the guitarist and also on the mic.
Ash, the drummer. Occasionally singing.

They did this to make each other happy. They had no idea what was coming.

Soon, they were one of the biggest pop-punk bands of the year. With nearly 3 albums out, they finally made it

"I cant believe we made it" Mike exclaimed, smiling to himself.

"All this... I can't believe it." Ash whispered, quickly peeking out on stage.

"Today's the day.." Calum smiled, wrapping his arms around the two boys.

"For Luke..." Ash grinned.

"For Luke!" Mike and Calum giggled, leaning all in together and touching all their hands in the middle.

"I love you guys.. really" Ash said

"I'm proud of you Ashton" Calum wiped his face and smiled, trying to cover the fact he was tearing up.

"Really am." He chuckled.

"Thanks for always being by my side, you guys, Luke too, really pulled me out of a dark place... I could never thank you enough" Ashton looked up.

"Let's do this" Mike smiled and looked at his two best friends.

"1"
"2"
"3!"

"5SOS!!"

///

Hey hey hey hope u all like this chapter as much as I do .... Luv u all my lil babies!!!!!