The Death Of Our Beloved Hydro God

"According to the judgement of the oratrice mecanique d'analyse cardinale, the Hydro God, will be punished via.... The death sentence."

As Neuvillete the Judge of the Celestial Realm, said the punishment, Focalors eyes closed and her head dropped while the other gods eyes shot open. The man with Red Armillary Sash around his shoulders smashed his fired tipped spear on the ground making it crack. "WHAT?! WHY MUST FOCALOR FACE SUCH PUNISHMENT?!" Neuvillete sighed and stood up from his seat "It is what the prophecy for told... She has no choice but to face her punishment."

The female with dark blue hair with blue lipstick stomped her feet "No! I know what she has done is bad! But this- this is far more than bad! This is a terrible enough punishment for her!" The moon goddess cried out while clenching her fist right making the veins show.

Focalor sighed softly, her eyes opened and looked at the female with dark blue hair "Chang'e, Nezha, please do not speak to Monsieur Neuvillete that way. It is what the prophecy has for told... And... I must face my punishment... Or per say... Execution... Without hesitation." Focalor softly said as she glaced at the other gods and bows her head.

A man with white long hair and green streaks on each sides of his hair walks towards her with a worried and shocked expression "Focalor... Are you certain you want this...? I mean... We can figure something out...-" "Ao lie, I am certain that I made the right decision. If I don't.... My home... My people... Will drown... If I don't do as the prophecy says. And to tell the truth, the prophecy is always right" Ao lie frowned at the statement she says and sighs, he turns around and walks to is usual spot.

Suddenly, the water from the fountain rised and got on top of Focalor. Then it changes to a giant hydro sword.

Focalor looked up at the sword as it spins slowly, she sighed softly and looked at Neuvillete who was walking towards her with a straight face, but she knew that Neuvillete was sad, she knew he was crying because it was raining, it was raining so hard it was thundering. She smiled softly and glanced at the two monkeys, who was frowning and their fists shaking. Focalor smiles at them and the other gods, she then looked back at Neuvillete who was looking down at the floor with an emotionless face, she chuckled softly and reached out her hand "Hydro dragon, hydro dragon, don't cry" Neuvillete inhaled and exhales as he looked up and Focalor who was smiling softly at him, he nodded and straitened his posture, "Ah... The hour of my execution is almost here... For the sinner. The curtain call has come..." She said looking up at the slowly spinning hydro sword

"I know I may not sound it.. But.. Faced with death, I find myself a little afraid.."

"Perhaps this is both gods and humans have in common..."

Focalor stepped forward to the gods and Neuvillete and smiled "Ehehe... Farewell Neuvillete and everyone..." She said as she looked at Neuvillete "I hope you've enjoyed the part you played these 500 years" A certain monkey was about to speak but Neuvillete stopped him "It I no use Sun Wukong. The prophecy has begun."

Focalor stepped back and started dancing elegantly, the spot light focused on her as her graceful dance took the moon goddesses breath away, she twirls, jumped and skipped. It was so hypnotizing that they almost forgot about the execution. Focalor stopped and bowed, the hydro sword stopped spinning and dropped, Sun Wukong got out of Neuvillete's grasp and was about to get Focalor.... But it was too late.... The hydro sword dropped and landed on Focalor, making a bright light come out.