Marriage

Claude's POV~

I'm on my way to my Dad's house while holding some sh*t of papers. He can't do this! I know I'm now 25 and is ready for marriage, but! Arghh! This is  just a piece of sh*t! Why can't he just leave me and enjoy my life to the fullest. I don't need someone... and tie my know to her.

I slammed the door, not me knocking, I know myself that I'm angry. "Ige mwoya?" (What's this?) I said while irritably pointing the papers on the top of the table. "dangsineun naega nuguwa kyeolhon hal keosinji kyeoljeonghal su eobsseubnida abeoji". (You can't decide for me who I am going to marry, father). I adjust my necktie and lean my back while I'm calming myself. "You know I'm still young for this and am still enjoying life, and I don't want to tie my knot to someone I don't know". I said with furrowed eyebrows and raise my voice.

"naega mueoseulhagireul baranayo?" (what do you want me to do?). "Keeping my silence here while you date girls whenever you want? I mean, date girls at the same time? neo jejeongsiniaya!!?(are you insane!!?) I know you're not young anymore, you're 25 so act like one yeonjun, and grow up. You even made girls cry, why don't you date someone and marry her?" he said while he fix his suit and stand up. Is he a rapper? Why is he blabbing words so fast.

He walk towards me. "dangsineun dangsin-i uri huisaui sangsokiniraneun keoseul algo isseumyeo, naneun dangsin-i naega aneun saramgwa kyeolhonhagireul wonhabnida". (You know that you're the heir of our company, and I want you to marry someone that I know). "I mean the daughter of someone that I know". He shrugged then come to my side and tap my shoulder. "Adeul (son), you know that I'm already old, I want to have grandchildren". He chuckled.

"Dad, stop with that nonsense". I chuckled too. As if
he can have 1. And he's not old, he just act like one.
Lol. I fixed my suit and stand up. "And who's talking? Date to marry? I don't even know whom I am going to marry". I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ok, my fault. Can you give this a try? If you don't like it then its done." My father said with a smile. He's weird ya. "Plus, you'll meet her soon". Eh? Really dad.

"So, when are we going to meet that so called "someone?". Stating the quotation someone. I saw his face lighten up and clears his throat.

"geuraeseo (so), are you going to marry her?" he said while following me outside.

"It depends on how she looks". I saw his face looks disappoint and I chuckled. "Appa, make sure she's beautiful coz if not-", i paused while pointing to him. "You're the one who'll marry her, arasseo? (ok).

He chuckled and hug me. "I know you'll like her. yeonjun-a." (Yeonjun is my real name, but I'm ok with Claude since its my English name) I sighed. I don't want to do this but we'll see. He tapped my shoulder and said, "We're going to the Philippines tomorrow so prepare your things, I already book our tickets with the father whom you're going to marry".

Is he that excited? He isn't right? Really tomorrow? He said while a go that we're going to meet her "soon". He's a jerk. Soonest you say. And what? who?

"Ok, goodnight!". I waved my hand to him and enter my car. He waved too.

I sighed. "Looks like I'm going to marry soon". I chuckled and started the engine. I'm going to the bar where I and my friends usually go to.

As I enter the bar I saw where my chingus (friends) are. Every steps going to our table synchronize the beat of the music. They are drinking alcohol and blowing their cigarettes with girls beside them.

I paused when I saw a girl in front of me. Her hair was long, she has porcelain white skin, a mole on her face and wears a revealing dress. She's Hana and she's 24. One of my girl. She touch my biceps and start to sexy dance me. I saw my friends chuckling and turn my eyes to this girl. I raised my eyebrow and she look confused. And when she finally understand what I'm saying she fixed her dress and walk away.