𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡

I woke up today with a dreadful feeling, I didn't want to go to my new school jujutsu high. I loved my old school where I stayed oblivious about curses and I had no duty to exorcise them but all that changed when I was discovered by one of the sorcerers by coincidence.

I was going to my favorite bakery to buy some creampuffs when I saw some jujutsu sorcerers fight a very ugly curse. I panicked and tried to run away into an alley. But unfortunately for me the curse noticed that I can see it, it threw the sorcerers into the walls and came after me.

I unconsciously started crying and was backed into a corner, I didn't know what to do, the curse ran towards me to hurt me, I put my hands up to protect myself. I waited for the impact closing my eyes, I waited for a few seconds but couldn't feel anything, I didn't feel hurt not even a scratch.

That's when I looked up from my crouched down position and I saw that the curse was... floating? It was in the air stuck, obviously it tried to pounce on me but it was stuck and I was severely confused so I put my hands down, that's the same moment the curse crashed down with a huge impact leaving a dent on the floor.

I moved my hand again and it moved in the same motion, "am I controlling the curse?" I question myself and them I closed my palm and just like that the curse exploded its violet blood splashing everywhere including my dress. Whatever was left of the curse fell onto the ground and I was left inspecting my hands confused.

The sorcerers run into the alleyway in panic that the curse had escaped them. When they found me, they saw the mess and had a look of shock. 

"Do you happen to be a jujutsu sorcerer?" I didn't want to answer that question. I came from a family that can see curses but we never indulged ourselves into the jujutsu society, but I knew I didn't really have a choice so I answered honestly. "no, I'm not".

The two sorcerers shared a look that I didn't like at all "are you a curse user?" 

"No, I'm also shocked about what I did " I  chuckled nervously.

"So I'm guessing you just awakened your innate technique, and I must say it's impressive" said one of the two men.

I had no idea what that meant but I pretended to do so as I didn't want this conversation to last any longer. "what does this mean for me?" 

"Well your only a child so it means your going to join jujutsu high, my name is Kamo Daiki by the way and this is Tanaka Asahi" he said flashing a smile

"no no no I'm happy right where I am I don't want to change schools and I'm just entered my current high school" I started panicking I definitely didn't want to be part of this world.

"Well you don't really have a choice kid, we will contact you soon" the man that I now knew by the name Tanaka said. And they both just disappeared.

And that's how I ended up here my parents didn't really put up a fight, they said that being a sorcerer wasn't that bad and told me to just try it out and I could just lead a normal life when I graduate if I didn't like it.

I was sent the uniform and it was cute skirt and a navy blue top along with it. "At least they have a sense of style, maybe it won't be that bad" I paired it with some nice cozy boots and stocking as it was a bit chilly. I let my hair down and didn't do much with it since I just did it last night and it looked good.

I left for school and reached the gate, as I went in I was admiring the view I had to admit the school was quite beautiful but then I bumped into someone's back "I'm so sorry it was an accident!" I bowed as an apology.

 The guy Infront of me laughed it off "raise your head it's fine".

I raised my head "Thank yo-" I cut myself off when I looked at him, he was so pretty. I have seen decent guys at my school before but never one as pretty as him.

He waved his hand Infront of my face, when I realized I was staring. A light red hue covered my cheeks and I looked away "sorry" I apologized. He chuckled in his deep voice "it's fine, you're new right I've never seen you here before"

I smiled introducing myself "Yeah, my name is Suzuki Hayami, pleased to meet you" I raised my hand to shake his "my name is Geto Suguru" he replied shaking my hand "are you a first year too?" he asked me and I nodded my head. He gave me one of the most gorgeous smiles I have ever seen "We're in the same class, lets walk together."

I nodded my head again and followed him.

Maybe my time here won't be as bad as I thought it would be.

And that's it for the first chapter I'm excited about this, let's see where this story takes us. Please vote and comment your opinions. Gojo will come in the next chapter so don't worry.

Who is your favorite jujutsu kaisen character?

For me I honestly can't choose, it's somewhere between Gojo, Geto and Yuji these three have my heart.