Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

↳˳;; ❝ ᵕ̈೫˚∗

_________________

Sneak peak! -

❝ So, you never fell in love with her? ❝

No,

❝ Why?❝

Because she wasn't you.

_____________________________________

WARNING: Strong launguage ___________

Walkers POV:

I saw Belle talking to that brown haired girl, they seemed to help each other. After a few minutes or two the bell rang. Belle and that girl walked out laughing. Why was I staring?

Elisse may have noticed because she dragged me down to the bathroom.

" Why were you looking at her? Don't you remember what she did??"

Why was she talking like that? Weird.

" What do you mean? " I said, about me looking at her.

" Do you still like her or what? " I could not process what she just said. No shit I liked her. She is so sweet. I have a bad feeling about Elisse right now. What does she want?

Elisse took the silence as an yes so she said,

" This might change it "

Before I could ask what she meant her lips met mine.

Oh hell no. I did not melt into the kiss like I did with Belle. Gosh, I miss her.

I tried to pull away but she held me strong.

The next moment Belle and her friend stood in the doorway.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-" she said. I turned to Elisse and she had a grin. Why the fuck would she have that? I looked confused then the flush of guilt hovered over me.

" Wait Belle I can explain-" I said before Belle cut of by saying

" Don't bother asshole." I could see tears forming in those eyes. I couldn't help but do the same. I turned to face Elisse and when she saw me her grin faded away. I wanted to yell at her but no. Instead I said carefully.

" If I see you with Belle, I will kill you. "Then I turned around leaving Elisse shocked.

__________________________

Belles POV:

Before I ran I could see Walker's eyes get watery, but I ignored it. I couldn't look at him. Definitely not Elise. Flora was behind me, concerned.

"Hey Belle, wait!" Flora said, grabbing my arm, making me turn around.

I was sobbing and I couldn't control it. She pulled me in a warm embrace.

"Belle. What happened? Tell me the truth. " she said.

I told her everything from the beginning to the end. I don't know if I can trust her, but she looks so kind and sweet. But somewhere deeply I knew she was a good kid.