2

Devansh POV

I open me eyes still lying on the bed only to see darkness still in the room, I turned to my left to see the time on the clock which showed still 4. How is it still 4, I have seen the clock showing 2:30 a long back Before going into a small nap. 'Why the time is going so slow tonight and why the fuck sun is not rising today' thinking so I got up and still seating on the bed with legs down. I have not had sleep more than 1 hour last night, all credit goes to my queen. Her family is coming today after so many years knowing that we are going to meet after 10 years I cannot sleep due excitement to meet her, nervous to meet are after so many years, anxious that how I will talk and tansion that how my queen will react seeing me will she like me or not, hoo god I was not this nervous and anxious even during my boards.

Thinking that the sleep is far away from my eyes I decided to start my day.

I got up, washed my face, got into my joggers and head to do my gym routine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After completing my gym routine more them every day I return to my room only to see the time is still 6.
Hoo god why ever second is passing as a year.

I head to balcony which is infront of my bed to take some fresh air.

I went and sat on the sofa present in the balcony seeing the sun rising in front of me.

Wo meri queen thi hai or Mahesha rahega meri vedika. Wo Meri Puri duniya hai, me uske bina nahi Raha sakta, itne saal me yehi ummid me jeeraha hu ki age Jake wo meri queen office ban jaogi. Jub tho me use mere se kabhi dure nahi Jane dunga.

Kitni pyari ti ho, hame sha mere sath rahna pasand karki ti.

(She was is and will always be my queen, my Vedika. She is my life.i cannot live without her, I have been living these many years with the hope that in future she officially become my queen. Then that time I will not allow her to go away from me never)

(She was so nice, she always likes to be with me)

Like this he went into there childhood time memories
.
.
.
.
Flashback

Author's POV

When Vedika was 3 years and Devansh was of 5.

Devansh was just entering the mansion of Rajvanshi's after completing his school he heard her 'Deva.....'
She was coming towards him by runs as she was soo excited to see him after whole day
' bhacha deere se, gir gavogi...'
( Bhacha slowly, you will fell down)
He said moving towards her and stop her from running
She tangled in her legs and fall down due to which Devansh fastly ran towards her and kneel down to her level and
'Bhacha thum tike ho na, Rona nahi Vedu..'
( Bhacha are you ok, no you should not cry)
he said cool her as she was crying become of the wound she got on her knee due to falling down.
'Devu... Dard ho raha he...iits paining...'
She said complaining him

On hearing her crying all members of the family also came there and Abhiraj on seeing her, immediately carried her to the sofa and made her sit there.
Deva also came running and sat beside her taking her hand in his in a comforting way.

Pallavi came with the first aid box and kneel down near her and started cleaning her wound.

And Vedika was crying because of pain by catching Devansh's arm tightly

After first aid Devansh never left her side the whole day and even she also no left his arm.
.
.
.
.
.
When Vedika was 5 and Devansh was 7

Devansh was standing in front of Abhiraj with his head down as for the first time Devansh came home with wounds after fighting with his classmates.
'ab kuch bollo ge ya nahi' (now will you talk or not)
asked Abhiraj with anger has the perents of the his classmates complained on him after their fight
'thum ayi se nahi sunoge' (you will not listen like this)
saying this he was about to beat Devansh but a low and sweet voice stoped him
' rukiye baba sa...'(wait baba sa)
said Vedika coming in his study
'thum yeah ku aayi ho bhacha? Thum joa' (why did you came here bhacha ? You go)
said Devansh
'baba sa Deva ko math mariye, unki koyi galti nahi thi' ( baba sa don't beat Deva, he is not at fault)
said Vedika defending Devansh due to which Devansh heart was filled with happiness as his Queen came to defend and protect him
' nahi beta usne uon bhabho ko marke galti ki hai' ( no beta he did wrong by beating that boys)
said Abhiraj
'per baba sa Devane tho un bhaiyo ko mara quki unlogo muje satha rahe the ki me bahot kamzor hu are bahot moti hu or bohat gandi dhik the hu'
(But baba sa Deva beat that brothers because they were bullying me that I am week , fate and ugly'
Vedika said with tears in her eyes
'kya' (what?)asked Abhiraj
' ha papa Vedika sach bol Rahi he'( yead papa Vedika is telling the truth)
said Aaditya supporting Vedika in defending his bro
' Ansh kya yeah such he'(Ansh is it true)
asked Abhiraj to Devansh
' ha papa, wo log Vedu ko satha rahe te or Vedu rorahi thi or jub me une Roja tho wo log mujhse ladne pade ise liye mujhe une marna padha. Iam sorry baba ' ( yes papa they were bullying Vedu and when I stopped they they started fighting with me so I have to beat them. Iam sorry papa)
apologized Devansh
'Tike thum log go' said Abhiraj
.
.
.
.
In evening when all children were playing in the garden of Rajvanshi's mansion Devansh saw Vedika sitting in the corner without playing

He want towards her and asked
' bhacha kya hua, khelna nahi chati ho'
(Bhacha what happene why are you not playing)
She nodded her head as no
' kyu bhacha, kya hua' ( why bhacha, what happen)
as he asked her he saw tears falling from her eyes. Seeing that he sat in front of her and asked whipping her tears
' kya hua Vedu, kyu rora hi ho'( what happen Vedu why are you crying)
' thum mujse dosti katham kardo ge na' ( you will break our friendship)she asked with tears
' no bhacha why would i'asked Vedu
' those students said that I am fat and ugly and no one will like to be friends with me' she said with her breaking voice
Devansh understood her trauma and said
' Vedu thum bahot acche ho or sabse pyari ho sab log thume pyar karenge bhacha, or me ka bi bhi thume chodunga nahi' ( Vedu you are a good girl and everyone loves you and I will never leave you)
he said comforting her
' sacch me nahi chodoge na'( really you will not leave me)
she asked with puppy eyes
'sacch me nahi' (really)
he said
' tho promise Karo ke Thum muje kabhi bhi nahi chodoge' ( then promise me that you will not leave me)
she asked showing her little finger to seel his promise
He chuckled at her and joined his little finger with her's and said ' promise kabhi nahi chodunga' (promise I will never leave you)
She hugged him becoming happy listening his words

Flashback over

As he was in his memories of her he heard a knock on his boor to which he said come in. A servent came in and said that the breakfast is ready and all are also coming to have breakfast to the dining and asked him to come and went away.

After the servent went away he was the time and it was 8:30 so he went to take bath and head down stairs to have breakfast

As he went down he saw his mother and Chachi near dining who were well dress as if going out but he did not asked them about that but just wished good morning to them and sat on his chair . And within 5 minutes all members of the family were on dining having there food

'maa kya ap or bhadi ma kahi jahahe ho kya' ( ma are you and bhadi ma going out )
asked Dhriti
'ha me bhabhi sa or Bhai sa resort jarahe hai Ramchander Bhai sa or unke family se milne' we are going to resort to meet Ramchander and his family)
Sid Chachi sa making me look at her with confusion
'kya tho bhabhi sa Ghar nahi arahi he'(so bhabhi is not coming to home today)
Dhruv ask exactly the word which were in my mind.
'nahi beta nahi Ane wale he'(no beta they are not coming)
said ma making me look at her with wide eyes 'bit why' now asked Aditya
' because she is coming to this house after these many years so she should step in on a good day that's why'
' hoo but I want to meet bhabhi ma' said Dhruv
'Yes even I want to meet her too' I thought
' no problem we will also go with them and will meet my bhabhi sa' said Dhriti
' yes ma can we come' asked Aditya
' ofcourse why not ' said ma

Ok now all are going to meet my queen leaving me here, not even thinking that even I want to meet my queen

' chelo Bhai sa ready honge' came on (Bhai sa let's get ready) said Dhruv to me
' are Dhruv Devansh nahi ayega, unse kuldevi ke Puja se pahle Ghar se bahar nahi jana hai'
( No Dhruv Devansh cannot come as he should not step out of the house before kuldevi Puja)
said ma refusing him

Now see even my queen is in the same city and so near to me but I cannot meet her
' bhagwan meri itni Pariksha kyu le rahe ho' I asked the upper wala'
(God why are you taking this many test of me..)

After some time all left to resort to meet my queen

Now or how many days I should wait to meet my queen.......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you
Enjoy the story
And please vote