Will it be alright??

Amelia Bennett.thats her name,she is in 9th grade and all of her classmates have abandoned her!
"Where is Diana?"
Amelia murmured quietly.She was too scared to draw attention.The 'popular crowd' swiftly made an entrance,upon seeing Amelia they inched there way towards her."well,well,well look who it is little miss loser girl!!"said Vanessa the head cheerleader and all time bully.Amelia didn't react she just quickly made a run to the library.She Spent her lunch eating a taco in the library then bell for fourth period rang.
*AFTER SCHOOL*
After school,Amelia walked through the dark twisted alleyways to get to her house it was a council apartment with only 2 bedrooms.She's unlocked the door of the apartment.She ran up to her room,letting her tears spill down her face.
"Why does this always happen to me"Amelia screamed.
She ran herself a bath and crumbled an old lush bath bomb in it.She got undressed and plopped herself into the bath.
*After 15 minutes*
Amelia climbed out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her naked body.She walked into her room and got dressed in a one direction top and some comfy jeans.Amelia kind have had an obsession with one direction!!
Amelia phoned Diana,but she had to go to her sister Sydney's house.I said goodbye and hung up.
Her parents arrived several hours later.
"Amelia,come here darling,look your father and I are very busy with our jobs,so you are going to go and live with our friends,Natalie and Matt" mom said nervously.
"Ok" I shrugged but inside I was screaming!!!!!!
I was told to pack my suitcase as quick as I can so I can go to Matts and Natalie's house.I packed my one direction stuff,my clothes,my make-up and my filming stuff like my MacBook and camera.
"Amelia,come down,sweetie!!"
"I'm coming mom"
Amelia ran downstairs clutching her mint green and lilac suitcase behind her.She went into the red Nissan and they drove off.
"Where is dad" Amelia asked.
"He didn't want to come,he probably was getting upset!"her mother answered.
Amelia nervously bit her lip and they drove of.....

*authors note*
HI,SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE AND IMPROVEMENT.PEACE OUT GUYS ✌️✌✌✌