two. gracie abrams

( chapter two 🪩 )gracie abrams

( chapter two 🪩 )
gracie abrams

( chapter two 🪩 )gracie abrams

liked by WALKERSCOBELL and 94,791 OTHERSROWANGRAYOFFICIAL : just met gracie abrams

ROWANGRAYOFFICIAL : just met gracie abrams..don't talk to me rn.

WALKERSCOBELL can you text me back.
ROWANGRAYOFFICIAL i said DONT TALK

DIOR.N.GOODJOHN prettiest girl💞😍🥰
ROWANGRAYOFFICIAL didi ur literally perfect omg

USER so pretty!🖤

USER she loves gracie!!!???

GRACIEABRAMS the cutest girl ever💜
ROWANGRAYOFFICIAL OMG??
ROWANGRAYOFFICIAL SHE FOLLOWED ME TOO

WALKERSCOBELL pretty girl💞
ROWANGRAYOFFICIAL love u walks🥹

CAMERONNGRAYY ewww get off my feed bro🤢🤮
  ⤷ ROWANGRAYOFFICIAL cam get out of here u hater #worstbrotherever

𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ✿

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WALKER, IT WAS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE! I HUGGED GRACIE AND I TALKED TO HER AND SHE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WALKER, IT WAS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE! I HUGGED GRACIE AND I TALKED TO HER AND SHE FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM."

"i know she did." walker laughs at my ranting, we were on call, facetiming. i had my phone propped up against my vanity mirror while i did my makeup. it was the next day, the night before was when i met gracie abrams at her concert.

walker lets me rant about her, it was great having a best friend like him. "so, enough about me. what are you up to today?"

he thought for a moment. "well, i have a few interviews today with leah and aryan but that's about it to be honest. leah says she misses you by the way."

i smiled, closing the lid to my lip gloss. "i miss her as well." walker's hand reached up to his hair, scrunching his curls and fixing them. "your curls look good."

"thanks. a special someone taught me how to take care of my curls." walker grinned, obviously hinting that it was me who taught him.

"i could really go for some mcdonalds right now." i sighed, flopping onto my bed. i heard walker chuckle and then there was a moment of silence. "hey walks.."

"yeah?"

"i miss you."

"that was random." he nervously muttered, his face disappearing in the frame. "i miss you too row. more than you miss me."

"that's impossible. i mean i'm so used to seeing you everyday and since you've been filming percy jackson, i never see you." i pouted, running a hand through my hair.

"it's okay row, you'll see me soon." he assured me. i gave him a soft smile through the screen. "i have to go now though. take care of yourself, kay?"

"i will." nodding my head, walker's face came back on my screen and she gave me one of his toothy smiles. "love you walks."

"love you too row." he replied back, i blew him a kiss and he pretends to catch it, putting it in his pocket. "bye for now."

"bye for now."

he hung up and i felt this empty feeling in my chest. i missed him so much.

the door suddenly opened, making me jump in my spot. my brother ran into my room and flopped on my bed, a grin on his face.

"i heard you and walker talking." he had a teasing look on his face. i rolled my eyes at him. "love you walks. oh! i love your more row. god just get together already!"

he mocked our voices, making me pinch his arm. "shut up cameron! get out of my room if you're just going to tease me."

"of course not. i'm here to ask you a question." cameron laid his head on my stuff animal, grabbing his phone and scrolling through it. "do you like walker? be honest rowan."

i scoffed, letting out a laugh. i thought he was joking but he turned his head to give me a serious look which shut me up quick. "i'm being serious rowan."

"obviously i don't like walker. he's my best friend." i denied, ignoring the fluttery feeling in my stomach. camera stood up from my bed and started humming, walking out my room.

"that's what they all say!" he sang, giving me a knowing look before shutting my door. my cheeks heat up, making me scrunch my face and shove it in a pillow.

god he's so annoying!