🖤💛Your different 💛🖤

Lute, has always been a exorcist her whole existence. She was made from the queen of heaven herself, Sara. Her among many were created to serve Adam.

Adam was heaven's most known angel in heaven. He was the first man, ever created and first to get into heaven.

Lute found him Annoying, within the first month's of knowing adam. All the excerist meetings, he would rant non stop. I'd be okay if it was something important, like plans to kill the demon scum...sure he talked about it,  but mostly it was just him boosting his own  ego, and bragging. It felt like hours, like he could go on like this for his whole after life

Lute lets out a groan of annoyance,   watching him at this moment, talk about how he killed 50 demons last extermistion on his own. This was the norm, the others were older then her, as she was only a few months of being created, so she didn't understand why the others were loyal. Like, don't they find him at least a bit Annoying?

Adam laughs "And with the last shot of my fuckin guitar I-"

Lute, eyes flicker, as frustration builds inside her. She. COULDNT. Take it "HEAVENS SAKE SHUT UP"

Adam looks back in forth to which of his army women, who had the nerve to shout in such a matter to him. THIS was not what he was used to, these ladies were his to control. Who would.....DARE.

....his thoughts stop once he locks eyes with Lute.

Lute kept her upset expression, now more angry then frustrated "What?! " she yells, not giving to shits.

Adam let's out a scoff "What, did you say?!" He walks toward her.

Lute keeps her angry narrowed eyes "I said, why don't you shut up about yourself for 5 minutes?!"

The room of fellow excosist gasp, in unison.

Adam glares "Ladies leave us alone, I need to show the newbie who to not fuck with!"

The girls didn't need no further instructions, as they fled quickly.

Lute blows hair out of her face, to show her full face "Alright, tell me what's so special about you?! Why do the others respect " she leans her face close to his "you? You annoying piece of garbage?!".

Adam anger, forms into a surprisingly flush mess, heaven fucks she's was gorgeous! Different from the others entirely, he remains silent, trying to process her.

Lute scoffs pushing some of her hair back a bit "Well?"

Adam quickly gathers himself, face sill red "I..uh" he straightens his posture, crossing his arms "Well I'm adam! First man and first soul in heaven! I'm the " he poses for dramtic flair "Most powerful angel"

Lute rolls her eyes "well to me your none of those things until you prove it" she gets off her seat, heading out

Adam quickly flies to block  her from the exit "WAIT!" His wings Block the entire exit "I didn't say you could leave!" He points his finger on her chest.

Lute grabs his hand "don't touch me!" She gets close to his face, about to make another remark when, suddenly just being close to him, made her insides flutter and face heat up.

Adam also felt his inside flutter, and his face was flushed red "I.." he backs off, stepping aside to let her excit "i..I'm sorry...go..if you wish.."

Lute, was confused to why she felt the way she did, just then..pfft I guess it was just my anger, she nods "see you later ..." she looks at him one more time before leaving "sir...".

Adam smiles watching her leave "Oh..she's something, so..different..."