Ch 3

Ekansh pov

I am in varanasi the city of culture but there is so much traffic or say rush after that we have to check in a hotel room. I check in and wear some comfortable clothes and put laptop on table and start doing my work . When I finish the work I look outside the beauty of city is mesmerizing . I decided to go outside and relax my mind that I said no to security now it's 7 clock this is most busy time in banaras because Ganga arti is now start my PA took permission and go to see Ganga arti . I go to a mall to buy something and I generally don't eat outside but why not to eat outside today . I eat something to fill my tummy and now it's 11 o clock now there is not that much rush .I decide to go for walk I roam the city I walk on street and decided to go the ghat . I walk there outside I have to say this that varanasi is always so crowded like in night there are so much people on ghat. I want to go the other side of river but can't because it's night and there is not any sailor. so have to sit on the bank of river thinking about the family drama and my life . I decide that I can't marry ishi but what to do now I don't have option I am damn serious right now .I pray to the god to help me but he is not in my reach too . I start thinking about my past but there is not something mesmerizing to remember to, so leave it.

Ipsita pov

I have a job but didn't ask about this to my parents when I told them .My father said" beta yar padho job ko kya mein kar raha hu "but my mom told me "accha hai kar le" my Mom support me .wow now I has to go college tomorrow and inform this to inya she is my best friend .I have to tell her about this but seems like she is angry right now because ahem ..........ahem .let me tell you a thing me my brother have less than one year gap and right now he is doing his MBA and I am doing my fashion design . You guys understand that inya has a big crush on my irritating brother but I tell her to stay away because he is so irritating that if he knows about that he is definitely going to tease her . And she think "me diwar hu undone ke pyar ki" dramatically I wiped my fake tears .

Suddenly my brother came in my room at 1.o clock I am so scared that something happened with him or my parents but he told me that inya send him friend request .I throw a pillow to disturb in my thoughts .I get and lock the door firstly I kick him out then do this and I close my eyes and go in a sweet sleep .

When I woke up in morning I fastly get ready go to college where I see inya and I start to make my face in irritated manner and say"do you really out of your senses? why do you send friend request to my brother bro?You bitch" Then she said to me"tu nahi to mein apni baat khud aage badha lungi "and Start singing "dost dost na raha" .I got irritated and going to my class room where I show Neel in the stairs and look at him give him a pleasant smile and my dark brown eyes meet his black eyes for like nanosecond but I am happy I goes to sit beside inya .There we got to meet our college owner the sekhawat. I don't have interest in this but I has to sit in the classroom where I see Neel that he also don't have interest in this . We have so much in common .right o my love! I look at him Oops sorry stare at him at like this that he don't see me doing this I look at him and blushing so hardly that my cheeks are crimson red . Then they do announcement that the guest arrived . As i say I don't gave interest everybody get up for show their respect to guest except me because I am lost in to see Neel .Suddenly my friend kick me then I get up from my own world and stare her angrily .she told me to look to the owner and she says that he is the owner sons I look at him. He is also quite good looking but not more than my love! And I look at him and he start give the lecture I am so bored that I sleep on the desk and not listen anything . And wakeup when everybody clapping for him and I start doing the clapping eventhough and don't know what he said but "ya buddy you said very well, well done, gud luck for future bye "when the event is over I go to the canteen for grab something to eat where I again see the Ekansh sekhawat. He inspected the food. I want to say him that food is not good but 'what the hell' today's food is good I look at them very surprised they all are smiling even my old professor who always get irrited easily i was like" waqt Badal diye Jazbat Badal diya ." And I smile little bit take one samosa and eat and tell something to my friend or gossip about people with her . Then she said"or Bata tere bhai ki girlfriend to nahi hai"i tired from this question from her . But of course I say 'no' and she tell me how good looking and prefect green forest my brother is I look at her like 'I am done with you girl' .